Program Duration : 06 Days
Difficulty : Easy - Moderate
Start / Finish : Haridwar
Nearest Town : Joshimath
Day 01 Reporting Time and Place: Haridwar Railway Station at 06:30 AM
Day 06 Drop off Time and Place: Haridwar Railway Station at 06:30 PM
What is included in the tour
- All Veg Meals from Dinner on Day 1st to Breakfast at on Day 6th.
- 02 Nights Basic Hotel accommodation on triple/quad/dorm sharing basis at Govinghat /Pandukeshwar
- 03 Nights Basic Hotel accommodation on triple/quad/dorm sharing basis at Ghangaria .
- Basic First Aid Medical kits, Oxygen Cylinder and Oxi meter.
- Morning evening Tea served with light snacks.
- Valley Permit Fees For Indians.
- Day 5th Badrinath visit will subject to weather/ road condition.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Surface Transfer from Haridwar – Govindghat / Joshimath – Haridwar by Qualis / Sumo / Bolero/ Max / Tempo Traveler depends on the number of trekkers.
- Note: The accommodation will be separate for male and females.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal during transit.
- Drive form Govindghat/Pandukeshwar to Pulna and return (Vehicle will be arranged by Renok Representative at an extra cost of Rs. 500 one way)
- Hot water per bucket @ Rs. 50/- in Ghangaria.
- Valley permit fees for Foreigner
- Porter / Mule for carrying personal luggage.
- Packaged water bottles or any other beverages.
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide.
- Anything not mentioned in above above inclusions.
- Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges.
- GST @ 5%
Day 1: Haridwar – Govindghat / Joshimath ( 280 kms / 10-11 hrs drive)
We pick you up early in the morning at Haridwar Railway station. There are many ways to reach Haridwar by train,bus and by air (Reaching Haridwar). We drive to Govindghat from Haridwar via Joshimath and Devprayag. Devprayag is a holy city which is the confluence of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers, after this the rivers become the holy Ganges. We Arrive at Govindghat by the evening and check into a hotel. Get a good night’s sleep as tomorrow our Valley Of Flowers trek starts.
Day 2: Govindgath – Ghangaria ( 14 kms / 5-6 hrs)
After having our breakfast we start the day .At Govindghat there is a gradual ascent along a well maintained pilgrim trail to Ghangaria. Upon arrival at Ghangria check into a hotel. Explore the surroundings in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Ghangaria – Valley flower – Ghangaria ( 5 kms one way / 4-5 hrs)
Today after an early breakfast we start our trek towards the Valley of Flowers (3858 m) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Geranium, Marsh etc. The valley is 10 kms long, 2 kms wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After absorbing the beauty of the Valley Of Flowers we trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria ( 6 kms one way / 4-5 hrs)
In the morning we trek to Hemkund Sahib (4329 m) from Ghangaria. This is quite a steep climb. In the Sikh holy book, The Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Guru Gobind Singh recounts that in a previous life, he meditated on the shores of a lake surrounded by seven snowcapped mountains now recognized as Hemkund. Late afternoon trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel / tented accommodation.
Day 5 : Ghangaria – Govindghat / Joshimath (14 kms)
We trek back to Govindghat with packed lunch. Upon arrival at check into a hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque area or you can visit
Day 6 : Govindghat – Haridwar (280 kms / 10 -11 hrs).
Today will be the most complex day on one side you will be happy that no more trekking on the other hand gloomy because the trek is going to end After having breakfast we will drive back to Haridwar . Reach Haridwar in the evening .