Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty, and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by our outdoor experts.
Ride your bikes to the top of the world through the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla- Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang-la - Stok village - Leh.
Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
What is included in the tour
- Meals on MAP Plan(Breakfast and Dinner) starting with Dinner on Day 1.
- Accomodation on double (couples(without additional charges) and special requests(on additional charges)) and triple sharing(general) basis in hygienic budget hotels/camps.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike
- Helmets(Suggest you to bring your own)
- 01 Mechanic, 01 Marshall, 01 Backup Vehicle specifically for luggage.
- Fuel for the entire journey(As per the itinerary)
- Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Evening bonfire(on additional cost).
- Airport Pickup and Drop (At a common time for the group)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel Expenses
- Security Deposit for Bike - INR 5000/bike.
- Biking Gears( Jackets, Knee and Elbow Guard)
- Transport apart from the itinerary
- Any charges for entry tickets and video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, mineral water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Room Service/Restaurant Expenses
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'
- 5% GST
Day 1 : Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- After arrival, reach the designated hotel in Leh.
- Gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa on your own.
- Have delicious dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2 : Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous ride to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the World’s Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
- Later enjoy camping under the sky full of stars
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 4 : Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village | Last Village of India
- After a delicious breakfast, ride towards Turtuk
- Turtuk is the last outpost in India after which the Pakistan-controlled Gilgit-Baltistan begins and is one of the gateways to the Siachen Glacier
- The place is culturally, linguistically, and historically different from what you’ve seen till now in your Ladakh holiday as it falls under the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Even the landscape is different with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains, unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra
- Comparatively, situated at a lower altitude than Leh, you’ll see green pastures here that yield fresh produce like apricots and apples
- Come back to the campsite and proceed for dinner
- Overnight stay in camps at Nubra valley.
Day 5 : Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, ride to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red
- Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with the famous 3-idiots scooter.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong Lake/Tangste.
Day 6 : Pangong Lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Visit, known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 7 : Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
- After breakfast, we will bid you farewell and drop you at the Airport.