See towering mountains reach up to a clear blue sky. See the rushing waters of an icy river surge down from a glacial height. Ladakh - the Land of Passes and the Roof of the World awaits you. The barren beauty of Ladakh with snow capped peaks and clean azure skies have attracted tourists from all around the world. The rugged terrain and massive mountains surrounding the valleys make the perfect recipe for surreal views wherever your eyes can see.
What is included in the tour
- Pick and drop from airport.
- Local sightseeing.
- Accommodation on sharing in Swiss tents/cottages
- All transfers.
- Breakfast and dinner at campsite.
- Light music at campsite (Till 9:45 pm).
- Welcome drinks.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Inner-line Permits.
- Air fare.
- Camel rides.
- Monument/Monastery entry fees, etc.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visit the most sought after tourist destination in the country. We will take you to Leh, Nubra and Pangong. Soak in the mesmerizing views of the cold desert, snow covered peaks all around, clear blue skies, crystal clear glacial lake waters.
Day 1 Leh
On arrival to Leh airport, transfer to the hotel, rest and freshen up. Today, you will have to rest for the entire day in order to stay fit and acclimatize. You can go for a short stroll in the market area around the hotel.
Day 2 Leh
After breakfast, head out to the city of Leh for sightseeing. Visit the Leh palace, Leh Museum. You will also have to arrange the inner-line permits today to visit Nubra and Pangong. Return to the hotel vicinity and spend the evening walking in the local market or visit the Shanti Stupa. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Leh – Nubra
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and leave for Nubra. This will be a beautiful 5-6 hour drive where you will cross the Khardung La which is the highest motorable road in the world. On arrival to Nubra, transfer to the campsite in the cold desert. After freshening up you can visit the Sumur Desert for a double hump camel ride, atv ride, archery or you can go for river rafting. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 4 Nubra – Leh
After breakfast, checkout from the campsite and head back to Leh. En-route visit the Hunder sand dunes for another camel ride if you wish. Also, visit the Diskit Monastery on your way back. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Leh – Pangong
Today after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and leave for Pangong Lake via the Chang La. On your way to Pangong, you will also go to the Shey Palace and Gompa. On reaching Pangong, just spend time walking lakeside soaking in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and the majestic mountains.
Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 6 Pangong – Leh
After breakfast, drive back to Leh and visit the Thiksey Monastery en-route. On reaching Leh, transfer to the hotel and free for leisure time. Dinner and stay at hotel.
Day 7 Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for the airport.