Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
What is included in the tour
- Volvo from Del-Manali & return.
- Stay in swiss tents for 2 nights
- All meals with Evening snacks & Bonfire during the stay.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Sight seeing mentioned in the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Zip Line
- River Crossing (chargeable)
- White Water Rafting (chargeable)
- Paragliding (chargeable)
- One Day Hikes
- 14 other activities to choose from
Start the trip from Majnu ka Tilla ( Delhi ) - Over night bus journey to Manali.
- Arrival at Manali, check in to Campsite .
- Have a scrumptious breakfast, rest for a while and head out to Solang Valley for sightseeing.
- You also have an option to indulge in adventure activities in Solang Valley like Zorbing and Paragliding*.
- After that, head back to Manali where you can go for a stroll in the Mall Road, Van Vihar, the Hadimba Temple and Club House.
- Wake up , have your Breakfast and post that start adventure activities in the presence of qualified and experienced guides.
- After participating in a couple of activities, it’s going to be time for lunch after which we will return to participating in adventure activities like we are going to trek to the Parsha Waterfall
- In the evening, have some snacks after which you would have ample time to relax with your pals and enjoy some games in the campsite such as Cricket, Volleyball, Football and Badminton.
- Snacks in the evening followed by bonfire with music and dinner.
- After morning tea/coffee followed by breakfast , checkout from the campsite which brings us to an end of this adventure-filled tour.
- Reach Delhi by midnight.
The Manali Tour ends but sweet memories will always remain.