Prashar Lake is situated at 9000ft. , surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley known for the three story Pagoda style Temple of Prashar Rishi and its floating island.
The trek follows a charming trail through a forest, lush meadows and several water streams. Prashar lake is said to have been discovered by the Pandavas (from the epic Mahabharata). One can also experience the local culture as the trail goes through small Himachali villages. A visit to Prashar will be a perfect mix of spiritual journey and exploration into the serene Himalayan Ranges.
Duration: 1 Night/ 2 Days
Trek Grade: Easy
TrekLength: 16 kms
Highest Altitude Gain: 8900 ft
Best Season: All seasons
Starting and end point: Panarsa
What is included in the tour
Tents on twin/triple sharing basis ( double sharing for couples on request )
Freshen facilities in Panarsa.
4 Veg meals starting from breakfast on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 2 (Nutritious, high-calorie food will be served )
Transfers in shared cab ( Panarsa to Panarsa ) Certified guide, cook and camp helpers
Camping equipment like – tents, sleeping bags, toilet tents and mattress
What is NOT included in the tour
Travel expenses ( Delhi - Panarsai - Delhi ) - can be arranged on request at additional cost.
Anything not mentioned in inclusions will cost you the respective amount
Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
Any food and accommodation in towns
Cost of porters etc. have to be borne directly.
Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges
Prashar Lake is accessible by road now and hardly any trek anymore. If you are a novice but looking for a proper trekking experience then we suggest you go for Beas Kund trek in the same (Himachal) region.
• Arrival in Panarsa Via Volvo
• Check-in into our Hotel attached to the Nh3 Manali Highway
• Breakfast + Transfer to Jwalapur village on Shared Cabs (25 Km)
• Trek to Prashar Lake (~9kms) + Packed Lunch+1boiled egg+1apple
• Photography and sunset at Prashar Lake
• Snacks +Bonfire + Dinner
• Camping under the Stars
• Experience Sunrise at Prashar Lake + 360 panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
• Breakfast + Trek back to Jwalapur Village (~9km)
• Transfer to Panarsa(25 Km)
• Photography and walk along the river side
• Collect Luggage + Departure to Delhi, Volvo arrives at around 7pm