Checkin Time:01:00 PM
Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
Resort Location: Yevakapadi, Coorg
About the Tamara Resort Coorg:
The Tamara Coorg is spread over 180 acres and is located over 3,500 feet above sea level. This luxurious eco-friendly resort is nestled in the heart of the Sahyadri Hills and surrounded by lush greenery, plantations of coffee, cardamom, and pepper, beautiful streams, and gushing waterfalls. The resort’s architecture includes timber bridge structures and shingle roofs.
This stunning eco-friendly resort features 56 cottage-style villas built on stilts on the face of the hills to provide a majestic view of the valley. The villas are well-furnished with elegant decor and premium facilities. The resort has two beautiful swimming pools – one indoor heated pool, and one outdoor pool with an attached poolside bar. The multi-cuisine restaurant offers an assorted range of dishes – local, Indian, and international – that will pamper your every craving. The resort has a heritage building named "The Verandah" having a coffee lounge, a bookstore, and a gift shop, showcasing the estate’s very own production of coffee, cardamom, pepper, honey, and lots more. Indulge yourself in various activities such as forest therapy, plantation walk, indoor-outdoor games, Gym, yoga, spa, blossom to brew, and much more.
Your package includes:
- Give a boost to your taste buds with a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- You can curb your hunger with the appetizing lunch and dinner from the multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi.
- Experience a journey from beans to cup during the coffee tour
- Enjoy a guided short trek around the resort
- Go for a guided coffee, cardamom, & pepper plantation tour
- Relax your mind and soul through rejuvenating yoga session
- Luxury Cottage (Upgrades available)
- Forest Therapy: Enjoy a short walk through a private trail just outside the property and immerse yourself in a completely natural environment, bathing in the positive energies of the forest.
- Coffee Tour: Experience the process of preparing the aromatic coffee with blossom to brew by going on a coffee plantation walk.
- Plantation Tour: Know more about the surrounding with a guided plantation walk of coffee, cardamom, & pepper plantation around the property.
- Bird Watching: Experience a guided bird walk and explore over 200 species of birds like Egrets, Kingfishers, Cormorants, Herons, and many more elusive creatures.
- Trekking: Partake in an adventurous trail leading to Balliyatre Ridge and Pathipole Waterfall
- Bonfire: Rejuvenate old memories under the starlit sky with your loved ones during the bonfire.
- Yoga Session: Relax in the tranquil surroundings of the resort that create an ideal environment for a rejuvenating yoga and meditation session.
- Recreation Activity: Indulge yourself in various indoor-outdoor games such as board games, karaoke, tennis, badminton, cricket, and basketball.
Note: Above mentioned activities are subjected to availability at additional cost.
- Wi-Fi access: Share your precious moments with your friends on social media using a high-speed internet connection.
- Business center: For an uninterrupted meeting during the business trip, the resort provides conference rooms.
- Laundry service: Did your clothes get wrinkled in the luggage? No need to worry the resort provides laundry service at an extra charge to ensure you look well dressed always.
- Room service: Don't feel to step out of the room and just want to feel the cozy comfort? Enjoy all-day room service and stay in your comfort zone.
- Dining: A multi-cuisine restaurant with world-class chefs is available at the Tamara Coorg who will be ready to treat your taste buds with delicious dishes.
- Bar: The resort has a beautiful bar lounge where you can spend the evening in leisure while enjoying cocktail made by our bartenders.
- Spa: Get a body relaxing spa experience along with soothing massages at the wellness spa with specially curated music for the mood.
- Outdoor Dining: Enjoy a private gourmet meal under an open sky at a variety of stunning spots at the resort with your family.
- Fitness Studio: If you are a health freak, the resort ensures that your exercise should not be missed on a single day. A state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio is available to all guests for workouts using modern fitness equipment.
Things not to miss in Coorg:
- Witness the lush greenery and the natural beauty Coorg offers at View Point Park.
- Visit Abbey Falls which offers a wonderful sight of cascading waterfalls amidst lush coffee plantations, there is also a hanging bridge for observation.
- Visit Madikeri Fort which is a 17th-century fort offering a glimpse into the rich past of the region.
- Omkareshwara Temple is a prominent Shiva temple with wonderful architecture.
- Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
- Availability: Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to Reach Tamara Coorg?
The resort is located at a distance of 37.9KM from Coorg city centre. You can easily reach the resort by public and private transportation.
- Nearest Railway Station: Kannur railway station is the nearest station to the resort and is located at a distance of 105.1 Km. Trains from major cities are available to reach Kannur.
- Nearest Airport: Kannur airport is located at a distance of around 83.2 Kms. Flights from major cities are available to reach Kannur.
- Nearest Key Locations: 37.4 km from Madikeri Fort and 43.4 km from Abbi Falls
What is included in the tour
Luxury Cottage (58.06 m²)
- Blossom To Brew
- Short Trek
- Plantation Tour
- Yoga Session
- Indoor-Outdoor Games
View Child/baby policy
Children below 12 years are not allowed.
Children above 12 years are considered as adult.
Extra Guest Policy
Luxury Cottage- has a maximum occupancy of 3 people, there is a double bed in the room and an extra mattress will be provided as per requirement. The third person is accommodated at an additional charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- Applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
Stay in a luxurious setting surrounded by lush greenery where you can experience the pleasure to reconnect with nature
Get a unique experience of living in a tree house style eco friendly cottages that offers majestic view of the Coorg Valley
To further enhance your experience, the package includes uniquely curated experiences & activities like coffee plantation tour, short treks and yoga session
Relish the flavors of wide range of culinary delights at 'The Falls' restaurant while enjoying the fascinating view of the natural stream that runs beneath it
Experience the oasis of tranquility with the in-house spa 'The Elevation Spa' to relax your your soul and mind