Experience two distinct realms of Kerala's rich heritage. Spend two nights at Forte Kochi and explore the vivid history of the quaint town amidst a plethora of cultural experiences. Then be transported to yet another world of exquisite heritage and relish two nights of Kerala’s graceful, natural beauty at Kumarakom Lake Resort before your holiday culminates with a day spent basking on the calm waters of the Vembanad lake, on a traditionally designed, luxurious houseboat.
Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Property Location: Vechoor, Kumarakom
About Kumarakom Heritage Resort:
A heaven for nature lovers, surrounded by lush green landscaped, Kumarakom Heritage Resort is a waterfront traditional house with quaint cottages and majestic views. The heritage resort offers an idyllic vacation right in the lap of nature.
Kumarakom Heritage Resort offers a rejuvenating stay experience in Kerala, Tucked right in amidst the green grazing land of Kumarakom and brackish backwaters, the resort gives amazing memories for your future stories to tell.
Kumarakom Heritage Resort Package includes:
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and satisfy your taste buds
- Enjoy an amazing backwater village tour
- Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi
Heritage mansion pool view
Activities at Kumarakom Heritage Resort:
- Fishing- Give a try to your new hobby and let's go for fishing to catch your favorite fish and eat a grilled fresh fish.
- Outdoor Game- Have you ever tried outdoor games middle of the backwaters of Kerala, not yet then try it here with amazing outdoor games activities.
- Backwater cruise- Enjoy an amazing boat ride and explore the nearby villages surrounded by the beautiful Vembanad Lake.
- Spice plantation visit- Enjoy the Tea and Spice plantations in the exotic hills of Kerala.
- Horse riding- Enjoy a horse ride in the lush greenery of Kerala.
Note: The above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Amenities at Kumarakom Heritage Resort:
- Free Wifi- Don't stop filling your stories with amazing views of the backwater river, with high-speed wifi.
- Room service- Stay in your comfort zone in a cozy room, room service will take care of your stay.
- Swimming Pool- Splash the water on your loved ones and enjoy the outside swimming pool with a breathtaking view of the backwater.
Facilities at Kumarakom Heritage Resort:
- Dining- Try new taste buds with mouthwatering food in a multi-cuisine restaurant with delicacies of Kerela is available at the resort.
- Spa- Enjoy a spa and ayurvedic treatment and relax and rejuvenate yourself.
- Banquet hall- hands up for the amazing destination wedding in the backwaters of Kerala.
Note: The above-mentioned activities are additional charges.
Things not to miss in Kumarakom:
- Explore the Kumarakom village by Residing in a houseboat and sailing through the
- charming backwaters of Vembanad Lake
- Kumarakom is the idyllic rejuvenation destination for spa and Ayurveda
- Trek up to the muddy trail of Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall and enjoy the sparkling streams plunging over the rocks
- Must explore the local street markets of the Kumarakom for Gorgeous Kerala silk sarees, and antique handicrafts.
Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Kumarakom Heritage Resort?
The Kumarakom Heritage Resort has located 3 km from the Kumarakom bird sanctuary. you can easily get by public and private transport.
- Nearest Railway Station- Kottayam railway station is the nearest station from the resort and is located at a distance of around 13 km. Trains from major cities are available for this station.
- Nearest Airport- Cochin International Airport is located at a distance of around 84 km from Kumarakom. Flights from major cities are available to reach Cochin.
- Nearest Bus Stop- Nagampadam Bus Stop is located at a distance of around 19 km from the resort.
What is included in the tour
Heritage mansion pool view (Room SIze: 20 m²)
Masks are mandatory in all public places.
Be sure to maintain a safe distance from each other in public places.
View Child/baby policy
Children between 0-5 years of age will not incur an extra charge.
Extra Guest Policy
The room can accommodate 3 guests and 1 child at a time. The package is valid for 2 guests and extra guests can be accommodated at an extra cost.
What is NOT included in the tour
Whatever that is not mentioned in inclusions
All applicable taxes
Any expenses of personal nature
Stay in waterfront traditional house spread accross 3.25 acres of lush green land
Stay in heritage rooms & bungalows designed in traditional Kerala architecture
Explore the surroundings with multiple activities like plantations walk, backwater baot ride, etc
Relax your boady with traditional spa treatments available at the inhouse spa centre
This Kumarakom Heritage Resort Package is valued at INR 4300 in the market