Egypt is one of the most interesting countries located in the northeastern corner of Africa. With a long rich history and a land of many mythological stories. This ancient space is a dream destination and home to a UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Experience Egypt’s soaring pyramids, dazzling temples, bustling bazaar, and explore the Egyptian Museum with a stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures. Egypt has something for everyone. Enjoy a hub of culture in Cairo with amazing nightlife and various interesting cafes. Spend a relaxing day on a Nile cruise with sail from Aswan to Luxor. Take part in a desert adventure in Sharm El Sheikh. This makes Egypt a unique place to experience.
What is included in the tour
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo at The Oasis or similar 4* hotel based on BB basis.
- Cairo Sightseeing: The great pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, The Egyptian museum & Khan El Khalili Old Bazaars.
- Alexandria Sightseeing: The Catacombs of Kom El Shouqafa, the Roman amphitheatre & Montazah Palace gardens. Photo stops from outside (The citadel of Qaitbay & The library of Alexandria).
- All sightseeing & transfers as per the itinerary in private A/C modern vehicle with local English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, service charges, current taxes, porter age and vat.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa cost.
- PCR test or any medical reports requested upon arrivals or departures.
- Gratuities (Recommended US $ 5.00 per person per day).
- Drinks, extra meals and any personal expenses.
- Entrance for inside any of the Pyramids.
- Entrance to the GEM “Grand Egyptian Museum” where king TUT treasures will be displayed after the
- Entrance to the NMCE “National Museum of Egyptian Civilization” where Royal Mummies' Room is currently located.
- Domestic or international flights.
DAY 1- Arrive at Cairo airport by, meet and assist through formalities. Transfer to the hotel and check in. Overnight at in Cairo.
DAY 2- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Proceed with a full day tour to visit (The great pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, The Egyptian museum & Khan El Khalili Old Bazaars). Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 3- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Alexandria by a private A/C modern coach. Upon Arrival, Proceed with an over day tour to visit (The Catacombs of Kom El Shouqafa, The Roman amphitheatre & Montazah Palace gardens). Photo stops from outside (The citadel of Qaitbay & The library of Alexandria). Head back to Cairo. Upon arrival, Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 4- Buffet breakfast at the hotel and check out. Transfer to Cairo Airport for the final departure flight.