Positioned in Karnataka, Ramanagara Trekking offers jagged charms. The landscape makes it an ideal getaway for those who want to plunge into adventure activities. Around 50 km from Bangalore, this place is a notable one showcasing few of the world's oldest granite outcrops. Many also associate the destination with the classic movie Sholay that was shot here.
What is included in the tour
- Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea with Snacks
- Morning Tea
- Evening Snacks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer to/fro to the camp
- 5% Taxes and Convenience Fees
- Any additional purchase
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'
Breakfast (9 AM - 10:30 AM)
Idli/Dosa + Pongal/Bisi Bele bath + Noodles +Sweet + Chutney + Sambar with Tea / Coffee (Based on the package taken).
Lunch (Buffet) (1 PM - 2:30 PM)
The buffet would include a combination of Poori, Alu Sabji, Chicken Curry, chicken biryani, Veg Biryani, Raitha, Babycorn/Mushroom/Gobi Manchurian, white Rice, Dal, Sambar/Rasam, Curds, papad, Fruits and desert item along with standard accompaniments.
Hi-Tea (5:00 to 5:30 PM): Tea, Coffee, Chats (Pani Puri), 2-3 veg snacks
- 2 Gazebos for Outdoor Entertainment and dining.
- 100 people capacity Open Restaurant next to the lake
- Bonfire and Bar-B-Q Facility
- Music with DJ System
- 150 people capacity Open Amphitheater with lawn and Dance floor – Suitable for Birthday parties, Corporate Meetings, etc
- Projector with Screen
- Cricket Field
- 30,000 Sq. Ft . Lawn area for Camping, Team building games and Fun activities
- Rain Dance facility
- Pickup and Drop facility
- 8 Washrooms with Hot water facility