What is included in the tour
Entire travel as per itinerary by Non AC Tempo Traveller or Mini bus.
A total of 4 meals (2 BREAKFAST + 1 Lunch (Packed Lunch) + 1 dinner)
Guided trek to Tadaindamol Peak
Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples double sharing can be arranged on special request.
Team captain through out the Trip.
Driver charges and taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Any item other than mentioned in itinerary.
Meals other than mentioned itinerary
Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed, medical emergencies.
Any activity other than mentioned in itinerary.
Day 0 : Start from Bangalore
* Start the road trip to Coorg at 10.00 PM from Bangalore, packed with a lot of energy.
* The journey will take about 8-9 hours. Meet your co-travellers and be ready for an adventure.
Day 1 : Explore Coorg
* Reach Coorg at dawn break and head to the campsite.
* Check in and freshen up.
* After breakfast, gear up for one of the most exciting treks of the Western Ghats.
* Head to the starting point of the trek at Kakkabe Village and begin the trek to Tadiandamol Peak.
* Hike through the forests for 7 kms through a lush green forest, several streams and waterfalls, surrounded by the panoramic views of the forest cover.
* Finally, reach the peak to enjoy the 360 degree view and marvel at the peace and grandeur of the serene environment.
* Start the descent downwards to the campsite and spend a fun evening of bonfire, music and food with your new found friends.
* Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 2 : Sightseeing and Departure
* Wake up to a relaxing morning in the lap of nature.
* Indulge in some fun activities at the campsite.
* After breakfast, head out to visit the Irupu Falls.
* Make a visit to the Namdroling Monastery, one of the largest centres of Buddhism dedicated to the Vajrayana Tibetan Buddhism.
* After lunch, board the bus and head back to Bangalore with some amazing trip memories. Arrival by late night in Bengaluru.