RnB Shivani/Similar, Udaipur – 1 Night
Hotel Pinnacle/Hotel Dudawat/Similar, Ahemdabad – 1 Night
Hotel Genx RNB/Similar, Jodhpur – 1 Night
Hotel Deoki Niwas Palace/Hotel Mahadev Palace/Similar, Jaisalmer – 1 Night
Desert Adventure Camp/Similar, Jaisalmer – 1 Night
Check - in / Check - out date: 14 December / 21 December
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Quad sharing basis
- 05 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- 06 Teacher FOC
- APAI Meals during the tour.( 7 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners, 8 Lunch )
- Evening Snacks at Jaisalmer Camp
- Camel Safari at Thar Desert, Jaisalmer
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by AC Bus
- Driver’s Accommodation and Food
- Music and Folk Dance at Jaisalmer Camp
- Bonfire at Jaisalmer
- Train Tickets – 3A from Delhi - Ahmedabad & Jodhpur – Delhi
- Udaipur – Ahmedabad = Ac Sleeper Bus
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Monument entry fee is not included.
- International flights and airport taxes
- Transport, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
- Passport and visa
- Train meals
- Any tip: porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants
13 December 2018 – Delhi – Ahmedabad
Welcome to Rajasthan and Gujarat tour. Our journey will start from Delhi to Ahmedabad. Today we will do overnight journey via train.
14 December 2018 - Arrive Ahmedabad ( Lunch, Dinner )
In the morning arrive in Ahmedabad. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel in Ahmedabad. In the afternoon you will go for the sightseeing in Ahmedabad and visit the Gandhi ashram, Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Jama Masjid, Calico museum of textiles, Akashardham Temple & Gandhinagar.
15 December 2018 : Ahmedabad – Industry Tour – Overnight Journey For Udaipur (265KM – 6/7 Hours) - ( Breakfast, Lunch )
After breakfast we will go for industry tour in Ahmedabad. In the evening we will go for Bus Stop and start our journey for Udaipur.
16 December 2018 - Arrive Udaipur ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Arrive Udaipur - After breakfast, drive to Chittorgarh Fort (120KM - 2 Hours)
Arrive at Udaipur railway station and transfer to the hotel. After breakfast, drive to Chittorgarh Fort (120 kms. / 2 hr.)The most Romantic name in Rajasthan is Chittaur. Chittaur is more than a ruined citadel; it is a symbol, It stands for all that was brave, true and noble in the Rajput tradition. more. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
"The only fort is the fort Chittaurgarh and rest are the fortresses"
Major Attractions : The Fort, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame), Padmini's Palace and many more.
17 December 2018 - Udaipur – Local Sightseeing – Overnight Journey Jodhpur Via AC bus (250KM – 6/7 Hours) - ( Breakfast, Lunch )
Breakfast at hotel. Morning city sightseeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash,
Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends). Evening Motor launch cruise(Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. After dinner we will go for Jodhpur and we will do overnight journey .
18 December 2018 : Arrive at Jodhpur - Local Sightseeing - ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel. In Afternoon proceed for local city sight seeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Return back to hotel and overnight stay.
19 December 2018 : Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (280KM – 6/7 Hours) - ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After breakfast check out from Tent(if stay taken). Proceed for sightseeing tour of The Golden City - Jaisalmer. Visit the 12th century magnificent fort at Jaisalmer (This is the highlight of the tour). Also visit the beautifully and magnificently carved Havelis of Salim Singh ki Haveli and Patwon ki Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank, followed by a visit to the Barabagh Hill. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay.
20 December 2018: Jaisalmer ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Morning check out and proceed to Jaisalmer, the golden city of Rajasthan. In the late afternoon check in at hotel. Proceed to Sam for Camel Ride, Bonfire & Music night and folk dance. Stay Overnight In Camp at Jaisalmer.
21 December 2018 - Jaisalmer to Jodhpur Railway Station - ( Breakfast, Lunch )
Morning check out from hotel and drive to Jodhpur. In time drop at Jodhpur railway station.
• 30% of the total ticket value must be paid at the time of booking.
• 50% of the total ticket value must be paid 20 days prior to the departure date.
• 20% of the total ticket value must be paid 3 days prior to the check in, failure of which leads to the cancellation of your entire booking.
• Any cancellations made up to 30 days prior the departure date would attract a 20% cancellation of the total ticket value.
•Any cancellations made within 30 days of the departure date would attract 100% cancellation of the total ticket value.