What is included in the tour
● Meals on MAP Plan(Breakfast and Dinner) starting with Dinner on Day 1.
● Accomodation on double (couples(without additional charges) and special requests(on
additional charges)) and triple sharing(general) basis in hygienic hotels/camps.
● Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike from Day 4.
● Helmets(Suggest you to bring your own)
● Private Suv from Day 4.
● 01 Mechanic, 01 Backup Vehicle specifically for luggage from Day 4.
● Fuel for the entire journey(As per the itinerary)
● Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
● Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
● Sightseeing as per itinerary
● Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
● Evening bonfire(on additional cost).
● Airport Pickup and Drop (At a common time for the group).
Day 1 | Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World (01 SEP)
● After arrival, reach the designated hotel in Leh.
● Gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
● Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa on your own.
● Have a delicious dinner at the hotel.
● Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2 | Leh - Kargil via Fotu La Pass (02 SEP)
(Distance: 220 kms. / Ride Duration: 6-7 hrs. / Altitude of Kargil: 2676 mts.)
● After Breakfast, we leave for Kargil. We will be left in awe of nature as we ride past the
Moon Landscape near Lamayuru Monastery, enjoying the magnificent view. We will also
witness Sangam - the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus River on our way (Optional).
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 | Kargil - Leh via Fotu La Pass (03 SEP)
● After Breakfast, we leave for Leh. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.