About the Destination:
One of the seven North-eastern states of India, Meghalaya is known as the heavenly paradise of clouds. The majority of Meghalaya still remains unexplored and even an Indian can feel like traveling to a parallel dimension. This naturally blessed region is famous among a lot of nature enthusiasts and adventurers because of its jaw-dropping facts like Meghalaya being the wettest place on our planet enhanced with an immense range of virgin aqua, fauna, and flora. This amazing journey in the tranquil laps of Meghalaya is a stress busting experience where you will get to explore the charm and beauty of the transparent Dawki River and the plains of Bangladesh.
Quick Facts About 4 Days Tour of Mystic Meghalaya :
- Start / End Points: Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati Railway Station
- Pick-up / Drop Timings: As per Traveler's Convenience
- Tour Type: Shared Tour
- Stay: Standard accommodation on a double or triple sharing basis (Can be customized)
- Transportation: Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on the size of the group)
What is included in the tour
- Stay : Standard accommodation on a double or triple sharing basis (Can be customized)
- Meals: Breakfast on each day
- Vehicle: Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on the size of the group)
- Toll Charges
- Guide at Nongriat
- Parking Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport not mentioned in the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule expense to carry your personal bag if applicable
- Any fare for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal charges like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unpredicted circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape on the journey ahead & pay a visit to Umiam Lake.
- Discover the unseen gem of the city and get possessed with the charm of the landscape.
- Squash yourself to get inside the incredible Mawsmai caves to experience the unseen.
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls, one of the highest waterfalls of India, gushing down from the height of 1100 ft.
- Commence your trek towards the Double Decker Root Bridge to see the wonder of nature.
- Take part in a wide range of exciting and adventurous activities at Umngot River such as Kayaking, Boating, Zip lining, Cliff jumping, etc at an additional cost.
Guwahati - Cherrapunjee
- Arrive at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- Our local representative will meet you & will transmit you to the hotel.
- Travel to Cherrapunji from the airport/railway station.
- While travelling, visit the stunning man-made reservoir, Umiam Lake (Borapani).
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel at Cherrapunjee.
Cherrapunjee - Nongriat Trek - Cherrapunjee
- After a mouthwatering breakfast, visit the stunning Nohkalikai Falls.
- Get ready for the trek to the Double Decker Root Bridge (Nongriat) with a local guide, from Tirana.
- You can also stretch your hike to Rainbow Falls at an extra cost of Rs 1500.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Cherrapunjee - Dawki - Shillong
- After a lip-smacking breakfast, progress to Dawki island located in the Umangot River.
- Engage yourself in a variety of adventurous activities (on your own) like Kayaking, Boating, Zip lining, etc. on this island.
- Travel back to Shillong after soaking into the tranquillity of this place.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
End of The Trip
- After a finger-licking breakfast, get dropped off at Guwahati Airport/ Railway station as per the schedule.
- If time permits, a gratis visit to Kamakhya Temple.
- Enjoy the journey towards your hometown.