Bangkok- One of the most visited cities in Asia, Bangkok shines bright with mammoth Buddhist temples and massive mansions. The amusement parks, the zoos, and the canal tours are just a few tourist attractions that make for a fascinating Bangkok Tour. The Meditation centers and the festivals celebrated with great pomp and show depict the culture and ethnicity. With 50,000 places to eat from, Bangkok is an enthralling and charming city.
What is included in the tour
ü 3 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
ü 2 night accommodation in Bangkok
ü 5 Breakfast
ü Half day Bangkok city & Temple tour
ü Return Airport transfers
ü Pattaya coral island tour with lunch
ü Hotel taxes
ü Return airfare with taxes
ü All transfers are based on seat in coach basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Meals other than inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance
Nice/U Dream/Romeo Palace or similar
H-Residence or similar
XW305 DEL DMK 0255 0820
XW306 DMK DEL 2225 0115(+1)
*flight timing can change by the airline – recheck before confirming
- Original passport with a minimum of 1 month validity
- TWO Photographs (45 X 35 MM size), White Back Ground, Recent (Within last 3 months)
- Return Ticket
- Hotel Voucher with address in Thailand
- Boarding Pass
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with TWO OPPOSITE BLANK PAGES
- Visa Application Form completely filled out.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm) against white background.
- Evidence of Transportation (Any of below)
- Confirmed tickets in and out of Thailand
- Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
- Original receipt of endorsement of $700/person or
- Original Bank Statement from last month with minimum balance equally as $700/person with bank stamp and signature or
- Credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution along with credit card statement from last month.
- Reserved under the applicant’s name covering total number of days wished to say in Thailand
- Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand
- If intend to stay with relatives or friends must provide invitation letter along with their ID/passport photocopy. In case they are not Thai, must provide their working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit, a letter from the company they are working with valid at least six months.
- International Health Certificate on Yellow Fever Vaccination for applicants traveling from 45 countries
- * 3.5 x 4.5 cm., not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in a direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- Please note – this is a tentative itinerary
- WE STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL OUR CLIENTS TO TAKE HOTEL UPGRADE AND SEE CAREFULLY AS TO WHAT CATEGORY OF THE HOTEL THEY ARE BOOKED AT
- All above rates are subject to availability and can be change without prior notice.
- All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis.
- Bangkok and Pattaya can be shifted and interchanged and might not be as the itinerary
- The services are subject to availability
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking the hotel
- As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
- We have quoted above on the best available rates as of now.
- Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation.
- Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy
- The per person rates valid between 01 April 2015 and 30 September 2019 as per the group departure dates mentioned below.
- Rate calculated as per 1 USD = INR 70. Passenger will have to pay extra rate if any
- the above itinerary if for reference purposes only
- The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type based on below pricing and acceptance.
- We can combine Bangkok city tour on any day, even with transfer from airport or intercity transfers.
- Some itineraries have a departure on weekdays for which we might switch itinerary and do Bangkok first instead of Pattaya. In that case the itinerary will be switched and the said can be done without any prior intimation.
- Most of the dinners that we have are at the restaurants that are at walking distance from the hotel. Occasionally, the hotel might not have a good restaurant nearby so we give a better food option but no transfers are provided for dinner. We will give the one way drop to the client after the tour (if the tour is operating the same day) and the clients will be responsible for their return transfer in accordance. The departure transfer can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Except the peak periods of congresses, fairs, local festivals
- Above suggested itinerary is only for indication and can be changed
- Hotel and airline cancellations to be applied
- Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
- Some departures can have compulsory gala dinner on 31st of December depending on the policy of the hotel
- The flight details are mostly fixed but can change as well with an alternate flight (mostly in the case of date change)
- Please note that the clients opting for cruise (add on ) have to be applied for date change with the airline as our group departure dates are fixed. The date change is subject to availability of seat in group class which is subject to approval from the airline. We apply for the date change at the time of confirmation of the group but cannot confirm the same. In case, airline denies the return change. We will have to look at an alternative option for which any additional cost is to be paid by the client.
- The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability )
- We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel or airline and the client
- We book basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified the room category.
- Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes are subject to approval and availability.
- Please note that the above tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical check up with a doctors approval before taking the above holiday package. In case any client is facing any medical problem, it is highly advisable to consult the doctor before undertaking the above holiday. Also, zapbooking takes no responsibility in case there is a medical illness during or after the tour because of any reason.
- Special assistance are subject to approval based on request
- The above tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care by the client.
- Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned consulate and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
- Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds
- Any kind of delays in flight such as fog or technical problem Is not the responsibility of zapbooking and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at the Delhi court of law.
- Over and above the cancellation policy as mentioned above. If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some tickets that are 100 percent non refundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
- We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before reconfirming the above holiday.