What is included in the tour
· Welcome Drink
· Accommodation (6 Triple)
· Innerline Permits
· Pick and Drop
· 7 Bikes for 3 days
· 1 Xylo for 3 Days
· 1 backup with Mechanic
· All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
· Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
· Any Travel expenses
· An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
· Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips...etc
· Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard.. etc)
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
· Tips to the driver and tour escort person
· Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
· Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
· Travel Insurance.
14 August: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 mtrs)..Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
15 August: : LEH TO PANGONG LAKE (140 KMS / 4 - 5 HRS – ONE WAY)-
After Breakfast Leave to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.Dinner and overnight at Camp.
16 August: : PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Leave Pangong Lake after breakfast and retrace the road to Leh across the Changla Pass. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit Hemis Monastery, the biggest and most famous monastery of Ladakh, and then return to the highway for onward journey to Leh, .Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
17 August: : DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. Deyor Camps ensures a punctual Transfer and our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.