Leh: Nalanda Hotel
Nubra: Ladakh Summer Camps
Pangong: Ladakh Summer Camp
What is included in the tour
01 . Meal as specified above.
02. Arrival and departure transfers as per tour itinerary
03. Food and lodging for the driver
04. Toll, parking, permits, gasoline, State entry for the car
05. All Sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/C XYLO
06. Environmental fee & Innerline Permit
07. Child below 05 years is complimentary without extra bed.
08. Excursion tours as per tour itinerary
09. All present applicable taxes as on date.
10. Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
What is NOT included in the tour
01. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, Entrance fee for monuments, tips or any other item.
02. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
03. Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
04. Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
05. Entrance fees at the Monasteries.
06. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
08. Anything extra which is not includes in “TOUR COST WILL BE INCLUDED
Day 1: Arrive in Leh:
Arrive at Leh airport by morning flight from Delhi. This flight is one of the most sensational flights in the world. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. You would take a little time to settle in and acclimatize since you have gone from a relatively low elevation in New Delhi to over 11,000 feet! During the afternoon, you can walk through the old town, beneath the Leh Palace, to allow you to get oriented to this fascinating city. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 2 : Leh to Alchi: Enroute visit Megnatic Hill, Sangam, Pathar sahib (65 Kms)
Today we drive on the Indus river route to visit the lovely oasis of Alchi situated in the outer Zanskar region. As we drive past colorful villages and hill side monasteries the journey will get more interesting. We cross the bridge and arrive at Alchi a bit early in the afternoon. We spend the time exploring the small village. One of the interesting aspects of this village is its monastery. Mainly known for its wall paintings of the 11th century, the monastery was built by the great translator "Lotsawa Rinchen Zangpo". The wall paintings in Alchi Monastery are some of the oldest surviving paintings in Ladkah and reflect artistic and spiritual details of both Buddhism and Hindu kings of that time in Kashmir. Later as we wrap up our Alchi visit, we drive back to our hotel in Leh. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra valley
Wear out the tiredness of last day’s drive and. Raise your spirits to accompany us to Diskit, in the district of Nubra. Our sole purpose for this trip is to pay a visit to the Nubra valley, about four hours from Leh. The tri-arm shaped valley marks the northern end of Ladakh valley. Capture all your moments and we stay overnight at Diskit, Nubra
Day 4: Nubra to Pangong: (7-8 hrs drive):
After early breakfast drive for a visit of Pangong Lake. The drive takes you through spectacular, amazing scenery, with breathtaking views of the snow covered Himalayas. The Lake is the highest (4267M) salt-water lake in the world, situated along the India / China border. It is about 130 Km long and 5-6 Km wide. The Chang - chenmo range surrounding it from the north provide a spectacular backdrop to the blue and green expanse of its brackish water. Later drive back to Leh. Overnight Hotel.
Day 5: Pangong to Leh: (130 km / 4-5 hrs drive):
We will drive back to Leh, We arrive at Leh in the afternoon and settle for the day at our hotel
Day 6: In Leh Local
After breakfast full day sightseeing to the massive Tibetan Buddhist Gompas of Shey, Thiksey and Hemis. A few kilometers up the Indus is Shey, the ancient capital, with its palaces, temples, and vibrantly colored murals, cleaned and restored in the mid 1980’s. Later we drive to visit the fortress styled monastery of Thikse. Afterwards, we drive to visit the Hemis monastery. This monastery is known to be the most famous and rich Buddhist temple in the entire region. The Murals and frescoes here date back to 17th century. After we explore the sacred monastery, we drive back to our hotel in Leh. In the evening, we will spend some time roaming around the markets. Overnight at your hotel
Day 7: Fly out of Leh
Bid adieu to the amazing land and return back with various vivid memories. We insist that you take about three to four hours buffer for the security checks and hope that you come back to the utopian grounds over and over again.