Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Leh - Nubra - Khardungla Pass - Pangong Lake - Leh
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure! EMI Options are available as well!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for As per the itinerary ( for Bike package only Exp. one bike one rider and one bike 2 rider )
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- 01 Back up and 01 mechanic
- Airport – Hotel - Airport Transfer
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks..Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any airfare (DELHI – LEH - DELHI) is not included
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance.
- Client Need to pay 600 Per person for ILP
Day – 1 LEH
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. We will transfer you to the Hotel and you'd be given a complete day for rest and acclimatization to the rarified air. Visit the Leh Bazaar in the evening and witness the Sunset at Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 - IN LEH – VISIT to THIKSE, SHEY PALACE, 3 IDIOT SCHOOL, MAGNETIC HILL
Today you'd have a full day excursion to visit the monastery. After breakfast drive along the Indus to visit the Thiksey monastery and Shey Palace, 3 idiots school and visit, Magnetic Point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and The Hall of fame on your ride back to Leh. Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day – 3 - LEH - NUBRA VALLEY via KHARDUNGLA PASS (HT 5602 M)
After breakfast, we would start our ride to Nubra Valley (120 Kms) via Khardungla (Highest accessible Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Deskit, Hunder Village and enjoy camel safari at the Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village.
Overnight stay at Hotel/Camp
Day – 4 – NUBRA VALLEY to PANGONG LAKE
We will leave for Pangong Lake at 14,500 ft, via Shyok route. Overnight stay at Pangong Lake
Day – 5 – PANGONG to LEH
After breakfast, we will ride back to Leh by the same route, crossing Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 - FLY BACK to DELHI
We hope you had a good time with us and will travel again :)