Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience. You will pitch your own tents, help in cooking food and collect wood for bonfire. Beside this you can enjoy nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga. The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are an incredible experience. Barshaini is the last motorable point. While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall, the rock formation of Pandu Pul and the Pin-Parvati Pass (5400 m).
What is included in the tour
- AC Transfer from Delhi to Bhuntar and back
- Local Transfer from Bhuntar to Kasol, Kasol to Barsheni and back
- Accommodation in Kasol and Kheerganga camps
- 4 Meals : Day 1 (1 Meal) + Day 2 ( 2 Meals ) + Day 3 (1 Meal)
- Porter and guide charges
- Driver night charges, toll, road tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST @ 5%
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Tips to driver, cook, guide or any staff member
- Any other food and beverages
Day 1: Kasol : Local sightseeing and Trek to Chalal Village
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m. to reach Kasol by Morning
- Explore Kasol post Breakfast. Explore the local cafes for lunch.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Retreat back to the campsite by evening.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
Must go Cafes : Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
- Head early to Barsheni for the Kheerganga Trek post breakfast
- The Trek is a 12km trail of moderate difficulty
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Dinner at bonfire under a star-studded sky amidst the breathtaking mountains
- Overnight stay at the campsite
Day 3: Departure
- Plan an early start to the day to witness a breathtaking sunrise and to have enough time at hand to take a relaxing soak in the hot water springs at the foot of an age-old Shiva Temple
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Departure to Delhi with memories worth a lifetime!