Andaman and Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India.
They include a whooping 572 islands in total out of which only 50 are inhabited by people where rest are either too small, come under forest reserve or used by Indian military as their base.
The islands have been the favorite tourist destination for a while now and offer one of the most out-of-world, exquisite vacation spots in India.
The weather here is moderate and doesn't follow the trends of India. When there is summer all over the mainland, Andamans just start out with monsoon and therefore offer a perfect break from the harsh sun.
The glistening clean white sand beaches, wide shorelines and crystal blue waters offer a perfect place to take a dip or enjoy water sports throughout the day.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as per the mentioned package details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island / Neil Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Any kind of air / ship fare.
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Expenses incurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at Port Blair
Arrive at Port Blair & meet our representative.
Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
Visit Cellular Jail.
Get ready for your excursion to Corbyn’s cove beach (9km away from port Blair).
In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
Later, get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Ferry transfer to Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock Island
Get transfers by Pvt Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair).
On arrival at Havelock Island, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
Visit to Radhanagar Beach.
Later, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 3: From Havelock Island – Visit Elephanta Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
After breakfast, visit to Elephanta beach. Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
You can hire a 2-wheeler at an extra cost to take a ride of this beautiful Island.
Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4: (Kalapathar) From Havelock Island – Ferry transfer to Neil Island – Visit Laxmanpur Beach (Overnight stay)
After check out from hotel, Visit Kalapathar Beach
Pvt Ferry transfer to Neil island (approx 17 kms by sea).
On arrival meet our representative.
Check into pre-book hotel.
Visit Laxmanpur beach.
Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 5: From Neil Island – Car transfer to Bharatpur Beach - Ferry transfer to Port Blair (Overnight stay)
In the afternoon, visit Bharatpur beach where you can enjoy water sports / glass bottom boat ride on spot payment basis:
Later, Ferry transfer to Port Blair.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Departure from Port Blair to the Airport
Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.