Spiti valley is surrounded by high mountain ranges. Spiti valley is separated from Lahaul valley by the high Kunzum Pass, at 15,059 feet (4,590 m). Spiti valley is famous for its natural beauty and cultural heritage. Tabo monastery is one of the most prominent attractions in Spiti. The monasteries in Spiti are renowned for spectacular murals, ancient temples, and several stupas
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Volvo Drop to Delhi
- Himalayan Bike- (8 Days)
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group Leader
- 1 back up Vehicle for Luggage
- 01 Mechanic for Assistance
- Oxygen Cylinder 24*7 in the back up in case of emergency at high altitude
- Dual or triple sharing accommodation
- Fuel for the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills , tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc(to be borne by the clients directly on the spot )
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusion.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Bike Spares and Damages ( Charge as per actual)
- Travel Insurance.
- GST @5%
Day 1- Arrive in Chandigarh
Day 2- Chandigarh to Narkanda
Day 3- Narkanda to Sangla
Day 4- Sangla to Kalpa
Day 5- Kalpa to Tabo
Day 6- Tabo to Kaza
Day 7- Kaza ( Hikkim +Komik +Langza) Overnight Stay in kaza
Day 8- Kaza to Chandratal
Day 9- Chandratal to Manali
Day 10- Manali to Tirthan ( Overnight Stay in Jibhi )
Day 11- Departure