Nowhere on earth will you find a place as diverse and contrast as Bali. The Island of Gods rife with natural beauty has a list of unending idyllic beaches, vivid green terraced rice fields, lush rainforest, and stunning sunsets. The list doesn’t end here as there are so much more to see and experience in this magnificent island paradise! Visitors can expect water-based adventure, stunning temples, creative arts, trekking, yoga, meditation, exotic cuisine and fantastic nightlife here. Going to Bali feels like a never-ending adventure as there is an activity to suit every soul. The island of Bali has some of the best beaches in the world, each of which is a favourite destination on its own. The island’s beaches range from palm-fringed soft white sand coasts on the island’s south such as Kuta to cliff-guarded hidden shores of Uluwatu and Padang in the south-west, and the upscale Seminyak and Nusa Dua.
Balinese landscape is packed with some of the most beautiful creations. Its natural wonders range from the central highlands with active volcanoes to hidden waterfalls, peaceful lakes, forested mountains, coral gardens and abundant marine diversity.
What is included in the tour
- 05 Nights accommodation in choice of selected Hotel Category
- Full Day Ubud & Kintamani Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- PCR Test is not included
Arrive in Bali. Transfer & Check In to Hotel. Relax in the Hotel
Full Day Ubud & Kintamani Tour
Enjoy Water-Sports activity at Tanjong Benoa Beach and excursion to Tanah Lot Temple
Enjoy Dolphin Cruise and excursion to Bali Swing
Enjoy ride on Odyssey Submarine and rest of the Day at Leisure
Transfer to Airport for flight to onward Destination