Awesome Andamans packages curated just for you!
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. The roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in the given hotels or similar.
- Portblair airport transfers to & fro in an exclusive A/c vehcile.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary, vehicle not on disposal basis.
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfare / train fare / bus fare / Ship fare etc.
- All personal expenses like Telephonic calls, Camera, laundry charges, Internet, etc.
- Expenses like entrance & monument fee, guide / escort charges / Jolly Ride / Water sports acitivities, etc. are not included.
- Cost of Travel Insurance.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned above in the above mentioned Inclusions list.
- Any activity / sightseeing repeated will fetch extra cost. Guide at cellular jail will be at additional cost.
- Extra water bottle charges / medical assistance if required at any point.
- Any change in tax levived by the Government has to be borne by the guest direcly.
Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relaxation, we will proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail and watch the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Havelock Island by Cruise .The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel.
Overnight stay at Havelock.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are travelling by early morning cruise.
Day 3: Havelock – Leisure (Optional tour: Elephanta Beach)
After breakfast, day free for leisure for personal activities. (Optional Tour: Elephanta Beach @ Rs 1,000/- per head. Elephanta Beach is one of themost beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.) Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock – Kalapathar - Port Blair. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is located in one corner of Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and is excellent for solitude seekers and guests looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. After completion of tour, board Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5: Port Blair – Airport Drop Off
Drop Off to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman