Port blair: Mansha Regency ( Deluxe room)
Havelock: Havelock Island beach resort ( beach view room)
What is included in the tour
- Accomodation on double sharing basis at above mentioned hotel
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Coastal Cruise / Govt. inter island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat / ferry tickets wherever applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Ship's fare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
Detailed Itinerary - Updated revised itinerary due
· 60% Amount at the time of booking.
· 40% Amount made 15 days before check in.
Bulk Booking (More than 10 People)
· Any cancellation made before 31 days prior to check-in time will lead to a 90% Refund
· Any cancellation made 15-30 days prior to check-in time will lead to a 50% Refund
· Any cancellation made 15 days before check-in time is not refundable.
Mid Stay Cancellation-
- In case you decide to shorten your stay post check-in date, no refund would be applicable.
Cancellation policy mentioned above might vary and may not be applicable during peak season time. The same would be intimated to you whilebooking is being made.
- Extension of stay at our camp site would be provided at the current camp rate, subject to availability.
- Current camp rates may be different from the rates at which the booking was done.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in to our campsite.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID proof.
- The camp reserves the right to take strict actions against a guest, if any action by the guest is deemed inappropriate by the camp or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the campsite.
- Certain campsites may have different policies during different times of the year and our policy may not apply to them.
- Guest shall be liable to pay for any damages, except normal wear and tear to a campsite asset, if any.
- Certain policies are booking specific and will be informed to the customer while making the booking.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time & any such changes will be in effect immediately when posted on our website, in our brochures, or otherwise brought to your attention.
In case of further assistance feel free to contact.