Amazing Andamans package curated just for you!
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. The roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Portblair airport transfers to & fro in an exclusive A/c vehcile.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary, vehicle not on disposal basis.
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfare / train fare / bus fare / Ship fare etc.
- All personal expenses like Telephonic calls, Camera, laundry charges, Internet, etc.
- Expenses like entrance & monument fee, guide / escort charges / Jolly Ride / Water sports acitivities, etc. are not included.
- Cost of Travel Insurance.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned above in the above mentioned Inclusions list.
- Any activity / sightseeing repeated will fetch extra cost. Guide at cellular jail will be at additional cost.
- Extra water bottle charges / medical assistance if required at any point.
- Any change in tax levived by the Government has to be borne by the guest direcly.
Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relaxation, we will proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail and watch the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
Day 3: Port Blair to Havelock Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Havelock Island by Cruise .The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel.
Overnight stay at Havelock.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are travelling by early morning cruise.
Day 4 : Havelock – Kalapathar - Port Blair
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed forproceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is located in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guest looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands andthe sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. After completion of tour, board Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise and return to Port Blair.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5: Port Blair – City Tour
After breakfast, program starts with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Samudrika Naval Museum - gives a good retrospect of the history,shells, coral marine life, geography & archeology of these islands, Chatham Saw Mill- Asia's largest and oldest saw mill whichis over 175 years old, Carbyn's cove Beach - one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach which is 7 kms from Port Blair , Anthropological Museum- displays the tools, models habitats, art & handicraft of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman &Nicobar Islands, Sagarika Emporium - a Govt. emporium where can get the real craft such as fine wood carvings, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Port Blair – Airport drop off
Drop off to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.