- Get ready to taste the adventure as you head out on this 5 days 4 nights through the spiritual lands of Northeast India.
- On your first day reached to the pickup location by 7:30 AM and get started.
4 Nights 5 Days 08 Jul, 09 Jul, 10 Jul, and more Meghalaya
- Start traveling through the best beauty of the region with hills and valleys.
- As you ride your bike stop at Mangar Lake and Umiam Lake. Also, visit to the Elephant fall and Shillong peak.
- Continue your tour and take a look at the famous places like Mawsmai cave, Seven Sister Falls, Eco Park and Live Root Bridge.
- Marvel at the sight of the Bangladesh from 80 feet high Machan and click some unforgettable pictures.
- Drive from Mawlynnong to Dawki and then spend some time at Umngot River gazing at the beauty .
- Check in at Tamabil Border with Bangladesh and then come up at Shnongpdeng Beach.
- Indulge in an exhibition of adventure like Zip line, Snorkeling, Cliff Jump and Kayaking.
- Delight in some tasty meals and snacks in between your tour.
- Conclude this amazing tour after 5 days and head back home with lots of amazing memories.
- Have any queries? You can all us on +919667486789 or you can WhatsApp us on https://wa.me/919667486789
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing at the base category hotels/homestays
- 4 Breakfast provided
- Vehicle(SUV/Tempo) support as per the requirement
- Vacationing as per the itinerary.
- Airport Pick up and Drop provided
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals that are not mentioned in inclusions will not provide
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, accessories etc.
- If any cost arises due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be bear by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions will not provide
- Any entrance fees to the monastery and monuments will not provide.
- Travel Insurance will not be provided
- GST @ 5% will not included
Day 1 - Reach Guwahati. Transfer to Shillong
- On your first day reach at the pick up point in Guwahati by 07.30 hrs.
- Start for Shillong from Guwahati.
- Marvel at the sight of the precious beauty of the region and then stop over at Mangar Lake & Umiam Lake (Barapani).
- Visit to Elephant fall and Shillong peak which is the main attraction for tourist in Shillong.
- Roam around Police Bazar during the evening time for shopping.
- Overnight staying at Shillong.
Day 2 - Shillong to Cherrapunji
- Today you will go to Cherrapunji and get ready for your vacationing here
- Visit the ever famous waterfalls and lime caves here and marvel at its magnificence.
- Enjoy a tea break at Mawkdok and then visit to the Mawsmai cave.
- Marvel at the sight of Seven Sister Falls, Eco Park and Root Bridge (Double Decker).
- Return back to your hotel for the night to take rest.
- Overnight staying at Cherrapunjee.
Day 3 - Cherrapunji to Mawlynnong
- Today get ready for out for an excursion to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia.
- Stop for a hot cup of tea at Peninsula and enjoy the natural beauty of nature i.
- Get a view of Bangladesh from an 80 feet high machan or observatory made of bamboo on the top of tree.
- Visit Root Bridge and the Natural Balancing Rock.
- Overnight night staying at Mawlynnong.
Day 4 - Mawlynnong to Dawki.
- Drive from Mawlynnong to Dawki and then stop over at Umngot River to enjoy a moment here.
- Check in at Tamabil Border with Bangladesh and then reach at Shnongpdeng Beach.
- Have some a hot cup of tea and snacks.
- Indulge in an activites of adventures like Zip line, Snorkeling, Cliff Jump Kayaking
- Enjoy your evening with tea, a bonfire and dinner.
- Overnight staying at Dawki in a tent.
Day 5 - Dawki to Guwahati
Advisory (Must Read)
- Depart from Dawki to Guwahati and then reach at Guwahati
- Appoint a farewell meeting with your team mates sharing your unforgettable memories & pictures of the trip.
- Here is the End of the journey.
- Children between the age 8-12 years, below 8 are not advised to book.
- GST is applicable to your tour cost.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not added in the cost.
- Avoid roaming during the nights at the tour.
- Make sure Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance for this tour
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other necessary items not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Make sure liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be included in the cost.
- Make sure no bill will be reimbursed against any missed service or facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other do not take any intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for vacationing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- Prices will vary according to the no. of people in the tour.
- Make sure to carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes placed through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Children below 5 years of age are allow to stay with parents without an extra bed.
- Children between 5 – 8 years are allow to stay with parents by paying one-third of the adult cost.
- Children between 8 – 12 years have to pay half of the adult cost for the tour.
- Deyor reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for any reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamities, weather conditions, road block, , political manifestation etc.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package of this tour.
- As per North East guidelines, there are restrictions in baggage. Vehicles are not allowed to put luggage in carrier. Carry maximum one luggage per person. Kindly inform the operator prior in case if you carry more luggage.
- Double Decker Root Bridge is available only through Nogriat Trek which is one-way more than 3000 steps. It is a steep trek which gets slippery and difficult in rains. Children younger than 10 years and Adults elders than 50 years are not recommend to do this trek.
- Pick up and drop is between a fixed time . Make sure any delay due to personal or any circumstances including flight reschedules will incur an extra cost and has to be communicated at the earliest. Sightseeing miss due to delay flight/train/bus is non-refundable.
- Make sure Deyor may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport or any inconvenient rule was prohibited. We will informed you about the changes and reasons behind it in advanced.
- Kaziranga National Park offers elephant and jeep safari in four zones. Unless specified by the traveller before booking, safari tickets will be booked in any available zone. Make sure ost booking of these tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Make sure in case you are not holding Indian Passport, please inform before booking as relevant permits have to be applied which brings a change in your package cost