- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
SPITI VALLEY MOTO TOUR 2019
Embark upon this journey to "The Middle Land" between Tibet and India on a Royal Enfield bike. We guarantee the endless beauty of the Himalayan mountains in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh will make you question if you ever want to return.
Scroll down for more information :)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing only for married couples)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield Bike
- Including Petrol only use for As per the itinerary
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- 01 Back up Vehicle for luggage
- 01 Mechanic for assistance
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks..Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Bike Spares and Damages (Charge as per actual)
- Travel Insurance.
- GST @ 5%
On reaching the hotel in Chandigarh, meet our representatives and your fellow travellers. Evening followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Chandigarh – Narkanda
Early morning, after breakfast, we will be allotting you bikes; we will kickstart this adventurous tour by heading to Narkanda. Start from Chandigarh in order to reach Narkanda by late afternoon. On arrival, transfer to the hotel/homestay/campsite. If you have time, you can visit the Hatu Peak or the Hatu Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/homestay/campsite.
Day 3: Narkanda – Chitkul
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards the Kinnaur Valley, it will be a beautiful 6-8 hour ride where you will enjoy the magnificent vistas throughout the way. Leave after an early breakfast to visit the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border, the beautiful Chitkul Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/homestay/campsite.
Day 4: Chitkul – Kalpa
Post breakfast we will start our ride from Chitkul to kalpa. It will take about 4-5 hours to reach Kalpa. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and have a sumptuous dinner at the homestay/campsite.
Day 5: Kalpa – Kaza
After an early breakfast, leave for Kaza and enjoy the vistas en-route the Hindustan Tibet Highway. You will also witness the Khab – The confluence of the Spiti and the Satlej River. You can also get a clear view of the Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. We will stop at the Nako Lake for Lunch (not included in the package). After lunch, cross Nako and witness the dreaded Malling Nallah. You will enter the Spiti Valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
By far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world’s highest post office which is located in Hikkim and also the world’s highest village connected via motorable road, Komik. Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza/Losar.
Day 7 Kaza – Kunzum La – Chadra Tal
After breakfast we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road ends about a kilometre before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You will see a beautiful crescent shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandar Tal.
Day 8 Chandra Tal – Manali
After an early breakfast, start your ride towards Manali. The drive from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is also one of the most beautiful routes in your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 9 Manali – Delhi
After breakfast, we will chill out at Manali, In the evening we will start your journey towards Delhi where we will come to an end of this beautiful and memorable road trip.