Come and visit the top of the world in the beautiful winter, Leh Ladakh, and experience the world’s highest Motorable pass along with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. Adding to its exceptional beauty are the ancient Buddhist monasteries mostly nestled in the mountains and from thousands of years. This is one fixed departure you don't want to miss being a part of!
Route: Leh - Nubra valley - Khardungla - Pangong Tso - Leh
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Start point: Pick Up From Leh Airport
Endpoint: Drop At Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18380 ft.) and Chang-la (17688 ft.)
Best Selling Winter Trip!
What is included in the tour
- Meals on MAP Plan starting with Dinner on Day 1.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Scorpio/Xylo/Tempo Traveller/Similar), depending on the group size, for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing(General) basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airport Pickup and Drop.
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire(on additional cost).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport apart from the itinerary
- Any charges for entry tickets and video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, mineral water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Room Service/Restaurant Expenses
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions'
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Deyor's outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La
- Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
- Visit world famous Magnetic Hill- A magical place that defies the law of gravity
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
Day 1 : Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
After arrival, reach the designated hotel in Leh.
Gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa on your own.
Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner at the hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2 : Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill.
Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the World’s Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Nubra Valley
Day 4 : Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake(via Shyok) - Leh | Relive the Bollywood Moments
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border
The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red
Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side
Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the beautiful sight it has to offer.
The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Day 5 : Leh - Local Sightseeing.
Visit Thiksey Monastery, known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
Also visit the famous Shey Palace.
Reach the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh
Day 6 : Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
After breakfast, we will bid you farewell.