About the Destination :
Away from the world, the residence to Mt. Kanchenjunga is a paradise on earth. With its beguiling slope stations, winding streets cutting their direction through slopes, flawless knolls enhanced with rhododendron blossoms, and great scenes, Sikkim is a heaven to bikers. In this way, leave on an exciting bicycle outing to Sikkim and get hypnotized by the magnificence of the valley of blossoms, the 17,800 ft. Gurudongmnar lake and furthermore go through the curious villas of Lachen. Bounce on your bicycles for a super charged ride into hypnotizing magnificence of the uneven state.
What is included in the tour
● 2 Rooms on Double sharing sharing in hotels
● Breakfast and Dinner(as per the itinerary).
● Xylo/ Innova support As per the itinerary .
● Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
● Permits For Nathula pass & Zero Point
● Driver Cum Guide Throughout the Journey
● Airport / Railway Station Pickup & Drop
What is NOT included in the tour
● Meals that are not mentioned in inclusions
● Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
● Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the
client directly on the spot.)
● Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
● Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
● Travel Insurance
● GST @ 5%
Day 1 : BAGDOGRA AIRPORT /NEW JALPAIGURI RLY STATION – GANGTOK
On arrival at Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station you will be received by our
representative, who will be waiting for a warm welcome just outside of the airport
(customs area)/ Rly. Station by your nameplate /your referral and proceed for Gangtok
(5 hrs drive covering en route sightseeing). On arrival check in to hotel & rest of the day
at leisure. Evening walk on Mall Road. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : GANGTOK TO LACHEN
After breakfast start for Lachen covering the on route sightseeing. On the way take a
break for some beautiful spots like Shinghik View Point, Naga Waterfalls, The
Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim
Nala Waterfall. On arrival check in to your hotel . Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 3 : LACHEN – GURUDONGMAR LAKE – LACHUNG
Early morning drive to Gurudongmar Lake- Gurudongmar Lake, is one of the highest
lakes in the world and highest lakes in India, located at an altitude of 17,800 ft (5,430 m)
in the Indian state of Sikkim. It is a lake which is considered sacred by Buddhists, Sikhs
and Hindus. The lake is named after Guru Padmasambhava, also known as Guru
Rinpoche. Back to Hotel. After lunch, drive to Lachung. Arrive by evening. Overnight
stay at Lachung.
Day 4 : LACHUNG – YUMTHANG VALLEY – GANGTOK
After breakfast, proceed to Yumthang Valley – The Yumthang Valley or Sikkim Valley of
Flowers sanctuary, is a nature sanctuary with river, hot springs, yaks and grazing
pasture on rolling meadows surrounded by the Himalayan mountains in the North
Sikkim district of Sikkim state in India. It is at an elevation of 3,564 meters (11,693 ft)
above. Then proceed back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5 : EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE BABA MANDIR & Nathula Pass
Today drive up for a memorable excursion tour to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. /39 km), this
is one of the highest altitude Himalayan Lake. Most beautiful this oval shape lake almost
1 km long with its average depth 50 ft and situated in east Sikkim Himalaya. Again drive
up for Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13,000 ft/15 km/30 minute). By evening back to
Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 6 : GANGTOK TO PELLING via Namchi Chardham
Today after breakfast proceed for Pelling (7210 ft. / 141 Kms / 6 hours). It is a small
town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim, at the foothills of Mount
Khangchendzonga. The late-17th-century Buddhist Sanga Choling Monastery has
mountain views. Overnight at Pelling
Day 7 : PELLING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Today after breakfast, full day excursion to Pemayangtse Monastery, built in 17th.
Century, it is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of the Nyingmapa order
of Buddhism in Sikkim. Also Visit Kanchendzonga waterfalls, Rabdentse Palace, Bird
Sanctuary, Helipad, Khecheopalri Lake
etc. Overnight at Pelling.
Day 8 : PELLING TO DARJEELING
After breakfast, proceed for Darjeeling (7,200 ft. / 95 km / 4 hours), The Queen of Hill’s.
Arrivals at Darjeeling check in at your hotel. Evening free for walk in the Mall, where you
will get curio and handicraft shop Overnight halt.
Day 9 : DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Early morning get ready for an exciting excursion tour to Tiger Hill (8,500 ft), the famous
sunrise point in eastern Himalaya and get the breathtaking view of the changing colour
reflection over the Mt. Khnagchendzonga peak and en route back to hotel visit Batasia
Loop ,this is a war memorial also visit Ghoom Monastery ,one of the oldest monastery.
After breakfast proceed for Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu
Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing rock, Tibetan refugee self-
help center (closed on Sunday), happy valley tea garden, Japanese temple & Peace
pagoda and back to hotel, evening free to join in a delighted cultural evening at
Darjeeling Night angle Park, where the different traditional folk dance present by local
people, overnight halt at Darjeeling.
Day 10 : DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NJP RAIL STATION
Today is the farewell day of your magnificent tour so do spare few minute of your
valuable time and write to tell us how much you enjoyed the tour. Today with many
wonderful memories drive down to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station (124
km/ 4 hours) for Delhi or Onward Destination
Advisory (Must Read)
● As per state guidelines, Travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
● All travellers including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2
photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving
license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to
share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups
(Deyor Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
● Deyor reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are
beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
● Pick up from the airport should be mandatory between 5 am to 7 pm. Beyond
these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Travellers are advised to let
Deyor know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that
Deyor can rearrange their Itinerary.
● By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In
case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to
inform before booking the package.
● As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate
from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social
disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition.
Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed
in main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to
drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok &
● Nathula Pass is Indo-China Border which is operated by the Indian Army. There
are some limitations to the entry of civilian therefore this place is optional in the
itinerary. Travellers can opt for visiting this place at an additional charge directly
to the tour operator. However, whether the travellers will be permitted to Nathula
pass still depends on the instructions of Sikkim Tourism on the particular day of
visit morning at 09:30 AM. Also, Nathula Check Post closes at 10:30 am & is
closed on Monday & Tuesday every week.
● Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 5000 INR/car, payable on the spot
and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is
included in the package
● Mt. Katao, Kalapathhar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra
cost and is subjected to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
● Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs
are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by
● The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union)
cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old
and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid
arranging these cars for travellers.
● Deyor may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation
list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the
traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability,
Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating
circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad
weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state
transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind
it in advance.
● North Sikkim includes tribal villages like Lachen & Lachung which has beautiful
scenic views of Kanchenjunga range however they are very remote destinations
where the accommodation quality may vary compared to accommodations in
Gangtok or Darjeeling. The accommodation is very basic in nature, One may not
expect luxuries here. There are no star categories in remote destinations such as
Lachen & Lachung
● Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go
to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2
years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a
baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
● Zero Point is not included in Itinerary & is optional. It is completely dependent on
● Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real
time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to
landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not
be issued. Deyor will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however
cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the
hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is
generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
● In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain
activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try
to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be
applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen
circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
● Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir
● Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam,
natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason
beyond control, Deyor does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
● Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There
will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as
cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to
charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
● Cancellation as per cancellation policies on website.
● GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
● Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
● The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport
tax or any kind of insurance cover
● Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
● The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the
local sites or campsites.