Are you excited to travel to Leh this season? Let's take a look at the crazy departure we have in stock for you!
Leh - Nubra - Khardungla Pass - Pangong Lake - Leh
Pay 30% now and the rest before departure!
Now keep scrolling to read more about your dream trip.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per the itinerary (Double sharing for married couples only)
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily (Staring from Day 1 Dinner to Day 6 Breakfast)
- Royal Enfield 500CC Bike
- Fuel for the entire journey (As per itinerary)
- Dedicated Bike Marshal
- Back up Vehicle for luggage
- Mechanic for assistance
- Helmets for the Rider and the Pillion
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in case of emergency
- First-Aid Kit
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Airport – Hotel - Airport Transfer
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Inner Line Permit Fee (INR 800)
- Any Travel expenses to Leh and Back
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
- Security Deposit - INR5000 per bike (refundable)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- GST @ 5%
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival in Leh
Day 2 : Leh
Day 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley (180 Km)
Day 4 : Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso (200 Km)
Day 5 : Pangong Tso to Leh (160 Km)
Day 6 : Departure
Day – 1 Arrival in Leh
Our services start with your arrival at the Leh airport. We will transfer you to the Hotel and you'd be given a complete day for rest which is important for acclimatization to the rarified air. Visit the Leh Bazaar and explore the local surroundings in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 - Leh
After breakfast we leave to visit the famous Magnetic Point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and The Hall of fame. We also visit the Sangam which is the confluence of the Zanskar and the Indus river. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day – 3 - Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast, we would start our ride to Nubra Valley (120 Kms) via Khardungla (Highest accessible Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Deskit, Hunder Village and enjoy camel safari at the Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the campsite.
Distance : 180 Km
Arrox. Ride Duration : 6-7 Hours
Day – 4 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso
After enjoying the beauty and captivating views of the Nubra Valley, we get ready to check another location that would leave us awestruck off our list - the Pangong Lake! We begin our ride post breakfast towards the ink blue lake, taking the unexplored and untouched Shyok village route. This route is famous for its waterfalls, and the beautiful scenic view. The first view of the lake will leave you spellbound and as we breathe that in, we continue towards our campsite near the lake. A sumptuous dinner with a chit-chat session would bring an end to the day.
Distance : 200 Km
Arrox. Ride Duration : 6-7 Hours
Day – 5 – Pangong Tso to Leh
After breakfast, we will ride back to Leh, crossing Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world). The ride will leave you spell bound with the beautiful views and mind blowing landscape. We retreat to the hotel for a night stay. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance : 160 Km
Arrox. Ride Duration : 5-6 Hours
Day – 6 - Departure
In the morning post breakfast, we leave for the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh and bring to an end a beautiful trip taking with us memories worth a lifetime and friendships to cherish forever!
Assumption Of Risk
You understand and accept that your proposed tour may expose you to inherent dangers including but not limited to Covid, physical exertion, equipment failure, or the activity itself. You acknowledge that alterations to the schedule itinerary or activity may be made as necessitated by weather, group size, road transport, road closures, illness, lock downs or other factors, you agree to accept the decisions of the tour leader or representative, and you accept that neither we nor the providers of services can be held responsible for expenses or inconvenience incurred as a consequence. You acknowledge that the enjoyment of your tour or holiday is derived in part from travel beyond the safety risks of life at work or at home, and you accept and assume all the risks involved.