Kashmir region is often referred to as the 'Switzerland of India' and is one of the few places in the world that is untamed by modern society. Kashmir is predominately surrounded by breathtaking mountains accompanied by gorgeous narrow valleys. The region is home to the second highest peak in the world, Mount Godwin Austen which is famously referred to as K2 scaling at a whopping 28,251 ft. above sea level.
Despite popular belief, Kashmir is not only subjected to extreme snowy weather but rather ranges from subtropical climate in the southern part of the region to traditional alpine conditions in the high altitude mountain areas. The natives in the areas are fluent in Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Dogri which makes the destination especially desirable to travel along with the astonishing panoramic views which are ideal for family vacations as well as couple getaway/honeymoon.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Hotel/Houseboat room on twin sharing.
- 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
- 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
- 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Breakfast & Dinner.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo/Innova
- All toll taxes, driver’s allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
- 5 % GST
Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes’ drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We will explore the gardens. In Evening Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 02: Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)
Today we travel 97 kilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, transfer to the hotel for overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 03: Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 140 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. In evening back to hotel and Dinner and overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 04: Gulmarg - Departure/transfers to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.