Andaman and Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India.
They include a whooping 572 islands in total out of which only 50 are inhabited by people where rest are either too small, come under forest reserve or used by Indian military as their base.
The islands have been the favorite tourist destination for a while now and offer one of the most out-of-world, exquisite vacation spots in India.
The weather here is moderate and doesn't follow the trends of India. When there is summer all over the mainland, Andamans just start out with monsoon and therefore offer a perfect break from the harsh sun.
The glistening clean white sand beaches, wide shorelines and crystal blue waters offer a perfect place to take a dip or enjoy water sports throughout the day.
|Location||Executive Package||Comfort Package||Deluxe Package||Luxury Package||Premium Package|
|Port Blair||Hotel Haywizz / Similar||Hotel Ami Grace / Similar||Hotel Silver Spring / Similar||Hotel Shompen / Similar||Hotel Seashell / Similar|
|Havelock Islands||White Coral Beach Resort / Similar||Haywizz Havelock Island Resort / Similar||Havelock Island Beach Resort / Similar||Symphony Palms Beach Resort / Similar||Seashell Havelock / Similar|
|Neil Islands||Save Green Resort / Similar||Pearl Park Beach Resort / Similar||Pearl Park Beach Resort / Similar||Symphony Summer Sands Resort / Similar||Seashell Neil / Similar|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as per the class chosen
- Breakfast at the Respective Hotel or Resort chosen
- Meet and Greet services at all arrival and departure transfers
- Exclusive Air–conditioned Cab for sightseeing and arrival and departure transfers
- All Sides Private Cruise Transfers – (Makruzz / Green Ocean / Sea Link / ITT Majestic based on availability)
- Entry tickets / Entry permits / Boat tickets / Parking Charges all Inclusive.
- Honeymoon Cake 1/2 kg at Port Blair on the day of arrival in evening
- Candle Light Dinner and Flower Bed Decoration at Havelock
- Jet Ski for both at Corbyn Cove Beach.
- Snorkelling Stage-I at Elephanta Beach.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch and Dinner
- Ross Island maintenance entry ticket of worth Rs.30/- Per Person (The above are excluded, as they are to be paid directly on spot when you enter Ross Island)
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included
- Any personal expenses, room service and other orders, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Camera fees, Travel Guide charges
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- GST @5%
Day 1: Arrival at Andaman Islands
Airport Pick-up – Transfer to Hotel / Resort – After Breakfast / Lunch – Hotel Pickup – Visit National Memorial – Cellular Jail, Carbyn’s Cove Beach – Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
Note: Cellular Jail is closed on Mondays / Timings 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Day 2: Journey to Havelock by Cruise from Port Blair & Visit Radhanagar Beach
Hotel Pickup – Transfer to Jetty – Cruise from Port Blair to Havelock – Jetty Pickup and Hotel Drop – Sightseeing to Radhanagar Beach – Enjoy the Evening at Radhanagar Beach – Hotel Drop
Day 3: Visit to Elephant Beach & Kalapathar Beach
Hotel Pickup – Drop at Jetty – Trip to Elephant Beach by Boat – Later Return to Jetty at Havelock – After Lunch – Offbeat trip to Kalapathar Beach – Enjoy the Beach at Kalapathar – Hotel Drop
Day 4: Morning Departure by Cruise to Neil and later to Overnight Stay at Neil Islands
Hotel Pickup – Drop at Jetty – Cruise from Havelock to Neil – Jetty Pickup and Hotel Drop –Visit to three Most Beautiful Beaches – Bharatpur Beach – Laxamanpur Beach – Natural Bridge Beach – Hotel Drop
Day 5: Morning Cruise to Port Blair and later Visit Chidiya tapu sunset beach
After Breakfast – Hotel Pickup & Drop at Jetty – Cruise from Neil to Port Blair – Jetty Pickup and Hotel Drop – After Lunch – Proceed to Chidiyatapu Beach – Enjoy the Evening at Chidiyatapu Beach – Hotel Drop
Day 6: Departure
Airport Drop - Depart with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.