Dubai is a tourist destination! This gleaming, sun-kissed metropolitan city appears to exist just to provide the discerning traveller with the holiday of their dreams in every manner possible. It's impossible not to feel joyful as a child while standing on the world's highest observation deck at the colossal Burj Khalifa, taking in breathtaking vistas of the Arabian Sea. As you meander through Dubai's souks or local marketplaces, discovering traditional wares and the scented local cuisine on exhibit, this is pretty much how you'll feel for the remainder of your time.
What is included in the tour
- 6 nights in Samana Al Raffa
- Meal plan: Breakfast
- Transfer: Sic/Private airport to hotel transfer
- From Bur Dubai
- Dubai Frame with Transfers - SIC
- Global Village + Miracle Garden with Transfers - SIC
- Warner Bros. World (General Pass) with Transfers - SIC
- Dubai Dolphinarium - Dolphin and Seal Show (Regular Tickets) with Transfers - SIC
- Dubai TRIO (Dubai City Tour, Dhow Cruise Creek with Dinner and Desert Safari with Dinner) + Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime Hours - SIC
- Dubai Underwater Zoo And Aquarium - Ticket Only
What is NOT included in the tour
- * Additional: Visa + insurance cost 86 USD Per Application (If not already added in your package)
- * Tourism Dirham Tax will be charged directly to the clients upon arrival at the hotel from 31.03.14 onwards which is applicable for all new and existing bookings.
- * Ok To Board Charges USD 8/- per person (Spice jet, Indigo, Air India/ Air India Express)
- * Ok To Board for EK (Emirates Airlines) has to be done either by the ticket issuing agency or by the passengers themselves
- * Tips / Gratitude
- * Any expense of Personal nature
- * Any meals / transfers / excursions not mentioned in the inclusion
- * Insurance as applicable.