Tungnath trek is short and easy in the Chopta Tungnath trek which runs parallel to the sky-scraping Himalayan Treks. Tunganath is the highest temple of Garhwal. During this hiking, one can enjoy a clear view of majestic peaks of Panchachuli, Nanda Devi, Nilkanth and Kedarnath. Chopta gives a picturesque view of the Himalayas. In the early spring, the Rhododendron forest glows red as the flowers bloom.
What is included in the tour
- 03 Nights stay on luxury Camp - Double/Triple Sharing.
- Camp In _room Facilities: - Attached Washrooms, Comfortable Double Bedding, pillow, well-carpeted Floor.
- Lights, Air Coolers, Mobile/Camera/Laptop charging facility with power backup in Camp.
- Swimming Pool Facility at Camp in Rishikesh.
- Large Dining Area, Food Served in Buffet Style.
- All meals (buffet style) (04 lunch, 03 Dinners & 04 Breakfasts).
- Morning and evening tea/coffee with cookies.
- Evening bonfire with & Lite Music.
- Evening Veg Snacks.
- Holi Day Snacks
- Holi Day Music
- All transfers from Rishikesh to Rishikesh.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses like Laundry, STD call, etc.
- Any claim due to natural Calamities such as land slide, road blockage etc.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.
- GST @ 5%
Brief Itinerary :
Rishikesh to chopta 200 km and trek to Tungnath
Chopta to sari and Deoriatal trek
Sari to Rishikesh Shivpuri.
Day 1 - Rishikesh to Chopta. ( 200 km.)
Reach Rishikesh early in the morning and our representative will assist you to the vehicle for Chopta.
Listen to music, play antakshari, chit-chat with your fellow passengers or find some other alternative to spend 7 to 8 hrs in the vehicle.
Check-in at the property and get ready for the trek to Tungnath. During this 6 km long trek, you shall get to experience the land of legends. At 3680 mts we will be at Tungnath, one of the Panch Kedars, Tungnath is the highest Shiva Temple in the world. Head back to campsite, overnight stay after dinner.
Day 2 - Chopta - Sari - Deoriatal trek
Rise-up to today’s mountain morning, after breakfast, we will take you to sari for another trek to Deoriatal. The day is kept at your leisure, with options of spending the day resting, clicking photographs, going for short walks around the meadows or interacting with the locals and fellow travelers. Dinner and overnight stay at Sari.
Day 3 - Sari - Rishikesh
After breakfast, head back to Rishikesh. Reach the campsite by evening for bonfire and music at the campsite also prepare yourself for next day's excitement of Holi. Overnight stay after dinner at the campsite.
Day 4 - Holi and departure
Final and most awaited day of the trip. Start holi celebrations after breakfast. 4 hrs of party at the campsite. After that, get changed and checkout for your way back home.