Join us to visit the city of Jodhpur and the exotic sand dunes of Jaisalmer, also known as the “Land of Sands”, which is popular due to the majestic forts and sand dunes. Our Jaisalmer tour package will evoke a brilliant picture of sheer excellence and magic of desert. Visit this glorious town and experience the brilliance of the desert, renowned havelis and architectural splendors.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Dinners.
- Camel Safari.
- Cultural Dance.
- DJ night in Jaisalmer.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Transport to and from campsite.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any type of passes for monuments not included.
- Train tickets.
- Anything not mentioned above in the inclusions.
- Visit the picturesque forts of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
- Campsite in the middle of the desert.
- Camel Safari.
• Reach Jodhpur early morning, pickup from Jodhpur railway station, and check in at Hotel.
• Freshen up and get ready to explore the city and get your soul dipped in the rich culture of Rajasthan.
• We would be visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan and then the local market.
• Have lunch at one of the Cafes/Restaurants of your choice.
• Return to the hotel by evening and take a dip in the swimming pool to shrug off the tiredness. Sit back and relax!
• Buffet dinner and chilling at the hotel afterwards.
• Early morning tea and freshen up, Enjoy the breakfast and check out
• Leave for Jaisalmer, and enjoy the beautiful desert view on the way.
• Lunch en-route to Jaisalmer city.
• Reach our campsite by evening and get a traditional welcome there.
• Check-in your camps, freshen up and get ready to witness the popular cultural folk dance of Rajasthan.
• This would be followed with evening snacks, bonfire and music.
• Gala dinner and DJ night afterwards! (We will include Dj in the package, just to sweeten the deal for you!)
• Wake up early morning and leave for camel safari and enjoy the sunrise view in the desert.
• Buffet breakfast will be served after we come back to the campsite.
• Soon after that, we would be leaving sightseeing. We would be covering Patwaon Ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake, and then Local sightseeing afterwards. We would also be visiting the local market.
• We start back and start moving towards the railway station.
• We stop by to have lunch on our way.
• Reach Jaisalmer Railway station and board the train to move back to Delhi.