About the Tour:
The Manali Kasol Jibhi tour package will help you explore the best of Himachal with magnificent
scenery characterized by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards. Manali and Kasol are the
destinations that are most famous among tourists and adventure enthusiasts, whereas Jibhi is a
quaint little town with a lesser footfall of tourists. Stretched out leisurely on the banks of the River
Beas, the charming hill station of Manali is blessed with beautiful valleys while the 'Mini Israel of
India', Kasol together with Manikaran makes the perfect relaxing retreat. Jibhi is a quiet valley with
beautiful ridgelines, forests, waterfalls, mountains, meadows, and lakes.
What is included in the tour
Hotel Specific booking
-Katson Blue (3 Nights)
-Check in - 30th October 2022
-Check out - 2nd November
-Local sightseeing- Sedan Car ( Swift dzire )
-Meal plan - MAPAI
Accommodation - 1 room on double sharing
-Meals - Dinner & breakfast
-Car Sedan - Swift Dzire for Sightseeing
-Driver cum guide
-Toll tax , Hotel tax and Parking charges
-Driver stay & food Expenses
What is NOT included in the tour
-Anything above not mentioned
-Any tip to driver
1. Room and bed decoration
2. Candle light dinner
3. Cake celebration
Pickup Point - Bus Stand Manali
Drop Point - Bus Stand Manali
Delhi to Manali | Set-off on a Journey to the Himalayan Highlands
● Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi where a representative will greet you and help you with
the smooth transfer from Delhi to Manali.
● The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the
majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Reach Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley
● Reach Manali where you will be meeting a representative who will help you get transferred to
your pre-booked hotel.
● After check-in, get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
● You will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of
Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
● You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
● Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous
sight that you will visit.
● In the evening, you will go for a shopping spree and take a walk on the bustling Mall Road.
● Return back to the hotel for dinner.
● Overnight stay in Manali.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
● Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast after which you will head to
the green and misty high mountains of Rohtang Pass.
● At Rohtang Pass, you can opt to participate in adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Mobile
Ride, Snow Tube Ride at an extra cost.
● En route to Rohtang pass, you will pass through the small village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint,
Rahala Waterfalls and a shanty town of Marhi with roadside restaurants.
● Pose along gleefully with each other as these spots provide the perfect photo opportunity
due to the beauty that abounds.
● After a scenic ride through high passes, return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
● Overnight stay in Manali.
Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure
● Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
● Today you will be heading out for your Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called
“Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
● The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
● This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding,
paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
● After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel.
● Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Travel to Kullu & Manikaran and Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of
Life Time Memories
● The day starts early as you will wake up and just after breakfast will start travelling towards
the beautiful town of Kullu that is often referred to as “Beautiful Valley of Gods”.
● Experience the vast and majestic hills covered in snow that’ll give a jaw-dropping view along
with sparkling rivers that flow beside you.
● After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley creating snowman and rafting through
the icy waters you will be heading towards Manikaran.
● Manikaran, situated in the beautiful Parvati valley, is an important site for Sikhs and is
famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
● Refresh yourself as you take a dip in the hot spring that is believed to have many medicinal
benefits and will rejuvenate your body and soul.
● You will then proceed to the Bhuntar Bus Stand and pass through the scenic routes cut out
from the edges of the mountains.
● If there is some time, take a short stopover at Kasol where you can shop for amazing
● In the evening, reach Bhuntar from where you can proceed for a safe journey back home
with lots of memories.