Called ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, enclosed by the Great Himalayan National Park with flowing rivers, lush green valleys and lakes, Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal. It draws its name from Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of Himalayas. This is an area of exceptional beauty and mountain scenery, unspoiled villages and nature, great walks and inviting guesthouses. It’s the gateway to the spectacular, World Heritage–listed Great Himalayan National Park, 754 pristine square kilometres of steep-sided river valleys and mountains reaching right up to the 6000m-plus peaks of the Great Himalayan Range. Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serolsar Lake, 360° View Point are some of the places to look out for while exploring the Tirthan Valley.
What is included in the tour
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 5 Meals : 2 Meals (Day 1), 2 Meals (Day 2), 1 Meal (Day 3)
- Guided Trek to Serolsar Lake
- Accommodation in Gushaini in Resort/hotel/campsite for 2 Nights
- White Water River Rafting (8Km)
- Driver Night charges, Toll Tax, road tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST @ 5%
- Meals other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions
- Any other adventure activity
- Tips and personal expenses
- Any monument fees/ personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Day 1: Arrival : Gushaini & Trek to Choie Waterfall
- Start from Delhi by 06:00 p.m. to reach Aut by Morning
- Local transfer from Aut to Gushaini
- Check-in to the Hotel
- Proceed for the Trek to Choie Waterfall
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Jalori Pass | Trek to Serolsar Lake
- An early start to the day to proceed for the Serolsar Lake Trek
- Drive to Jalori Pass (till snow point), trek further and explore
- Continue the trek to Serolsar Lake
- Retreat back to the hotel for Dinner
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: River Rafting & Departure
- Check out from the hotel post breakfast
- Leave for River Rafting.
- White Water River Rafting (8 km)
- Depart for Delhi