What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned
- Meal options as mentioned
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Pvt vehicle as mentioned
- Shikara ride 1 hour
- Doctor on Call
- Medical Kit
- Toll & Taxes
- Parking Charges
- Driver Allowance
- 24/7 over the phone support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature, such as: Laundry, telephone calls, mini-bar bills, etc.
- Lunch ,Entry Fees
- Any other tours apart from those listed under inclusions
- No meal transfers
- Convention/conference/peak season surcharge if any.
- 5% GST
DAY 1: ARRIVAL + SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHSEEING (CHECK-IN HOTEL)
On arrival at Srinagar airport, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Welcome to Srinagar, the Lake City. Begin your tour of 'Exotic Kashmir. After check-in proceed to Local Sightseeing of Srinagar with a tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (the royal spring), Nishat (the garden of pleasure), Shalimar (the abode of love), Pari Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 4: CHECK-IN AT PAHALGAM (1 NIGHT STAY)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to Pahalgam hotel, VILLAGE OF SHEPHERDS “ Pahalgam is known as the land of shepherds. The mountain town is located along the bank of River Lidder. Here you can visit many breath taking places enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields . Pahalgam is famous for Indian film industry, some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath pilgrimage. One can visit chandanwari, Betab Valley and Aru Valley (own cost) has a fine Meadows of Picturesque scenery & starting point of trekking of Liddarwat , Kolahoi Glacier , Tarsar Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 6: CHECK-IN AT GULMARG (1 NIGHT STAY)
After breakfast leave from hotel and proceed to Gulmarg . Gulmarg is also known as “Meadow Of Flowers “ & has a famous Golf course during summer (which is one if the highest 18-holes golf course in the world) & Ski Resort during winter. One can enjoy the breathtaking views of snow clad mountains, Gondola (cable car) ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg (own cost) to have a real view in natural beauty of the summer and full snow view in winter. You can have a pony ride in the open fields to seven springs (own cost) and to a lake, which remains frozen until June. Overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg.
DAY 7: CHECK-IN AT SRINAGAR HOUSEBOAT (1 NIGHT STAY)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to Srinagar. Upon arrival check-in houseboat. After rest in evening enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal lake for 1 hour and explore the beauty of the lake. Overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
DAY 8: CHECK-OUT FROM SRINAGAR HOUSEBOAT
After breakfast check-out from Srinagar houseboat and transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
ADDITIONAL APPROX. CHARGES DIRECTLY PAYABLE :
- Horse Riding upto Baisaran Valley (Mini Switzerland) in Pahalgam @ Rs. 500 - 700 Per Pax.
- No Guide is required in Gulmarg
- Local Taxi in Sonmarg for Zero point @ Rs.2500 -3500 for 01 Cab.
- Bargaining in everything is must as no rates are fixed by the government and if any rates are fixed they are just for the show purpose .
- Any other activities not mentioned in inclusions like horse riding/tips/ extra food ordered / entry fees / liquor etc.
- Local Union Car in Pahalgam Rs. 2300 for 01 Small Car (Tavera- Sumo - EECO) for Aru ,Betab & Chandanwari.