What is included in the tour
1. Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per the itinerary (Double sharing for married couples only)
2. Breakfast and Dinner Daily (Staring from Day 1 Dinner to Day 9 Breakfast)
3. Royal Enfield 500CC Bike
4. Dedicated Bike Marshal
5. Back up Vehicle for luggage
6. Mechanic for assistance
7. Helmets for the Rider and the Pillion
8. An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in case of emergency
9. First-Aid Kit
10. All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
11. Inner Line Permit Fee (INR 800)
12. Transfer within Srinagar and drop to Sonmarg via SUV.
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Meals not mentioned under inclusions
2. Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
3. Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
4. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
5. Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
6. Travel Insurance
7. Security Deposit - INR5000 per bike (refundable)
8. Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
9. GST @ 5%
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
Arrive at the airport, where you shall be picked up and transferred to your individual house boats for a lovely stay. On arrival at Srinagar, Team Deyor will greet and assist you to your hotel. Later, you’ll be visiting Dal Lake, which is famous for its shikara ride. Afterwards, you’re free to visit the local markets in Srinagar for shopping (on your own). Return to the hotel, and join everyone for dinner!
Supplement Cost for shikara ride: INR 600/- per Shikara (01 shikara: 04 PAX occupancy).
Day 2: Srinagar to Sonmarg
Early morning, get transferred to Sonamarg from where your dream bike journey starts. Enjoy local sight seeing followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Sonamarg to Kargil
Post breakfast, leave for Kargil from Srinagar via Drass which is known as the second coldest inhabited place on earth. On the way, enjoy the views of Tiger Hill and other major peaks in the Himalayas.
Day 4: Kargil - Lumayuru - Leh
On the way, visit Basgo Palace and the famous Lamayuru Monastery. It is one of the most important and the oldest Buddhist monasteries in Ladakh region. See the giant Buddha statue in Mulbek. Overnight in Leh.
Day 5: Leh Sightseeing Tour
Visit the popular Shanti Stupa which promises an incredible sunset view and a great panoramic view of the city. Explore the ancient royal building extensively before you move on to stroll around the local bazaars in Leh city.
Day 6: Leh to Nubra via Khardungla
The most exciting part of the tour today is that you are going to come across the highest motorable pass in the world that is Khardung La. Continue towards Nubra Valley where you will be able to see the Deskit Monastery, Hunder Sand Dunes, and the double humped camels.
Stay in tents in Nubra Valley for the night.
Day 7: Nubra to Pangong Tso
After having breakfast, head out for the journey from Nubra to Pangong. On our journey to Pangong Lake from Nubra, you will be surprised with the views of the river Shyok.
Ride along Shyok River and take a break at Durbok for lunch.
Day 8: Pangong Tso - Leh
Finally reach the third highest motorable pass Changlang la (5289M) crossing over the crazy stream called “ Pagal Nala ”. Reach Leh.
Day 9: Departure
Your dream journey comes to an end today and leaves for your respective hometowns.