The Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalaya mountains in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name "Spiti" means "The Middle Land", i.e. the land between Tibet and India
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in the hotel/homestay for 3 & tents for 1 day on twin sharing basis
- Meals at campsite (MAPAI)
- Bonfire at the campsite.
- Light music at the campsite.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Food/water/energy drink for the trek.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- One night at a camp in Chandratal
- Visit the highest post office in Asia
- Over 1000 year old Gompa (Monastery)
Day 1 Departure from Delhi
We will begin our overnight journey to Manali with a pit stop at Murthal/Karnal for Dinner.
Day 2 Manali
Reach Manali early morning and take the day to explore the city. You can visit the Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Mall Road, Vashisht and the Club House. Return to the hotel dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 Manali-Kaza
Have an early breakfast and leave for Kaza. Admire the picturesque landscapes of Rotang Pass and Kunzum Pass on the way. After stopping for a quick lunch at Losar we will reach Kaza in the evening. Enjoy the dinner and bonfire at the hotel/homestay under the starlit sky with an overnight stay.
Day 4 Kaza-Key, koumik, langza, hikkim-Kaza
After breakfast, leave for over 1000-year-old Key Gompa (Monastery) which is situated at an altitude of 4,166 metres above sea level. We will then leave for the Golden Buddha point at Langza. After indulging in some guiltfree selfies at the most popular landmark of Spiti we will leave for Hikkim. Don’t forget to send a post card to your loved ones from the highest post office in Asia before heading back to Kaza. In the evening, you are free to take a stroll or hire a bicycle to explore the village. Return to the hotel/homestay for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 5 Kaza- Chandratal
Depart for Chandra Taal in the morning after an early breakfast. With a quick stop at Batal for lunch we will reach Chandra Taal in the afternoon. Spend your time clicking photographs and gazing at the beautiful lake mirroring the picture-perfect sky. Arrive at the campsite in the evening, relax and unwind under the stars. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp
Day 6 Chandratal-Manali-Delhi
After an early breakfast, we will depart for Delhi via Manali.