A Spiti Valley Trip is just what one needs to escape from the chaotic city like and into the beauty of nature at its best! Spiti- The middle-land between the lush green valleys and the cold mountain deserts of Himalayas will leave you spell bound to say the least!
The perfect time to explore this prepossessing location is from June till September. Scroll down to check out the itinerary and book yourself a slot. Lets get #Spitified!
What is included in the tour
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 5 Nights
- 9 Meals throughout the trip : Day 1 (Breakfast) + Day 2 (Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 6 ( Breakfast)
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- Medical Kit
- Driver Night charges, Toll & Parking fee
- All inner line permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST @ 5%
- Any other food and beverage not mentioned in the inclusions
- Anything else not mentioned under the inclusions
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
- Depart from Delhi on Day0 in the Evening by 06:30 PM
- Reach Manali by morning and check-in to the Hotel.
- Post breakfast, feel free to explore the local places in Manali
- Reach hotel by evening
- Briefing for the trip by the team captain
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Manali to Kaza
- Post an early breakfast, start the trip.
- Cross the Rohtang Pass and enter Lahaul's cold desert
- At 14,931 ft we cross another high altitude pass & the gateway to the Spiti Valley – Kunzum La.
- We continue our drive through the stunning landscape to reach Kaza by late evening
- overnight stay in the camps/hotel.
Day 3: Kaza - Key Monastery - Kibber - Pin Valley - Kaza
- Leave early to visit the Key Monastery
- Proceed towards the famous Pin Valley
- We then visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mud – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
- Overnight stay at Kaza.
Day 4: Kaza - Hikkim - Komic - Langza - Kaza
- Leave early to visit some of the highest inhabited regions of the world.
- The highest village in Asia – Komic, the world’s highest post office - Hikkim, and explore a land very rich with fossils of Marine animals and plants which were here millions of years ago - Langza
- Overnight stay at Kaza.
Day 5: Kaza - Chicham - Losar - Kunzum La - Chandra Tal
- Leave Kaza with stunning memories, tracing back our steps towards Manali and take a detour to the mystical ChandraTal Lake, located at a height of 14,000 feet.
- Check into the campsite
- Overnight stay in the tents under a million stars and a spellbinding view of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Day 6: Departure
- Start early to head back to Manali
- After relaxing a little and some leisure time in Manali, we board the Volvo to Delhi and reach by next morning with lots of amazing memories to remember for a lifetime!
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may require us to change the itinerary. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.