- Embark on a spiritual journey to the Baba Mandir and then enjoy the beauty of Tsomgo Lake.
- While in Gangtok, listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and tinkling of bells at the monasteries.
- Explore the Dro-dul Chorten where you will meet bundles of spiritual objects that make you feel connected with the universe.
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast and kick start your day with energy and zest.
- Start the fresh morning with the beautiful view and catch the glimpse of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
About the destination:
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt Kanchenjunga. The4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass not only takes you through the highest accessible passes but also to Tsomgo Lake which changes the color. Indulge in the holy prayers of a Buddhist monastery covered with colorful architecture. Do not forget to capture the misty mountain views in your camera lens.
Quick Facts About 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip :
Start Point/ End Point: Gangtok
Pickup/ Drop Timings: Customizable as Per Traveler
Duration : 4 Days & 3 Nights
Route : Gangtok - Nathu La
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: Available on Request
Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Parking charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport not mentioned in the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag if applicable
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Once you arrive at Gangtok and check in at the hotel, get ready to explore the beauty of Gangtok.
- Visit the MG Marg to collect unique souvenirs and later head to the famous Hanuman Tom, Institute of Tibetology-A Tibetan culture museum, and monasteries to embrace your spiritual side.
- Discover the Dro-dul Chorten-here you will find the bundle of spiritual and holy objects and then step down to the lovely Banjakhri Falls that will definitely soothe you for a day.
- Also, explore the beauty of Tsongmo lake-which is a glacial lake known for its serenity and picturesque views as you pass through and catch the best views of Kanchenjunga.
- Explore the renowned baba ka mandir, which is desired destination of hundreds of people visit with the belief of answered prayers.
- Embark the highest mountain pass, Nathula pass-connecting indo-china located at the old silk route.
- Hearty breakfast is also included in the package. You can also try the local food like pitha, vawksa rep and more during the trip.
Day 1: Gangtok; Explore the Local Markets in Gangtok
- Once you reach Gangtok, check-in to the hotel or resort
- The evening will be left to your leisure. You can choose to explore the famous MG Marg at this time or relax at the hotel
- Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2: Gangtok : Indulge in the Gangtok Sightseeing and Explore Hidden Beauties
- After a hearty breakfast this morning, you will start your journey to explore the Tashi viewpoint from where you can admire the beauty of Kanchenjunga
- Embrace your spiritual side as you visit the Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok
- Visit the Cottage Industry and Handicraft Center, and get to know more about the local handicrafts
- Learn more about the rich culture of Tibet as you visit the Institute of Tibetology
- Listen to the chantings and prayers of the Buddhist monks at Dro-Dul Chorten and Enchey Monastery
- Enjoy the views of Banjakhri Falls and get mesmerized by the pleasing sound of flowing water
- Overnight stay at Gangtok
Day 3: Tsomgo lake (3,753 m) | Baba Mandir & Travel through the Nathu La Pass (4,310 m)
- After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a visit to the famous Tsongmo Lake.
- The lake which has an elevation of about 3,780 m above sea level offers breathtaking scenic beauty and is also the home to brahmin ducks and many other migratory birds
- Following this will be a visit to the shrine of the famous Baba Mandir where you can take a bow or experience the peaceful ambiance
- Next, visit the second highest mountain pass, Nathu La Pass, and admire the beauty of the surrounding landscape from here
- After this experience, you will return to Gangtok where you can enjoy the beauty of the misty mountains on the way
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4: Gangtok | Time to Head Back Home
- Wake-up early to catch the view of Kanchenjunga range which is about 8,300 ft. from your hotel
- After a mouth-watering breakfast, check-out from the hotel at the designated time
- It is now to head back home or the next destination with a plethora of good memories