What is included in the tour
- · Accommodation on double/triple sharing at hotels/homestays
- · Breakfast and Dinner(as per the itinerary) And AP Plan at Lachen and Lachung & Zuluk.
- · Vehicle(SUV/Tempo) (Xylo) support as per the itinerary
- · Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- · Airport Pick up and Drop
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals that are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Nathula Pass additional charge basis INR 5000 per car.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance
- GST @ 5%
Day 1: Siliguri to Pelling (130km)
Report to the sprawling city of Siliguri which is our gateway to Sikkim. After arriving at the airport, you will be transferred to pelling by our representative. Check-in and enjoy the evening at your leisure by exploring on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day2: Pelling Local sightseeing
Today after breakfast, full-day excursion to Visit Kanchendzonga waterfalls, Rabdentse Palace, Bird Sanctuary, Helipad.
Day3- Pelling to Gangtok (130km)
Today after breakfast proceed for Gangtok (7210 ft. / 141 kms / 6 hours). Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok full day Sightseeing
After Breakfast. Go for a sightseeing tour. As per your itinerary, today you will be visiting Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Bakthang falls, Lasa falls, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Dro-Dul Chorten and Banjakhri Falls. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day 5:Gangtok-Lachen (120 km)
After breakfast start for Lachen covering the on route sightseeing. On the way, take a break for some beautiful spots like Shinghik View Point, Naga Waterfalls, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. One gets to witness the dove white Kanchendzonga (Kanchenjunga) soaring into the sky. On arrival, stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 6:Lachen-gurudongmar-lachung (180 km)
Early morning after breakfast drive to Gurudongmar Lake- Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest lakes in the world and highest lakes in India, located at an altitude of 17,800 ft (5,430 m) in the Indian state of Sikkim. While the drive embraces the beauty of Thangu Valley on the way and reaches Gurudongmar, it is a lake that is considered sacred by Buddhists, Sikhs and Hindus. The lake is named after Guru Padmasambhava, also known as Guru Rinpoche. Back to the Hotel. After lunch, drive to Lachung. Arrive by evening. Overnight stay and dinner at Lachung.
Day 7:Lachung-yumthang-Gangtok ( 160 km)
Sikkim is a land with wonders of valleys, lakes, high mountain passes, snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, hot springs, meandering roads, tea gardens and the list never ends. As we start our today’s journey after breakfast we enter the valley of flowers. Yumthang Valley is a paradise that tucks in a wide variety of rhododendron flowers and is thus named aptly. We ride through the valley to make our way to Gangtok. Stay and dinner in Gangtok.
Day 8: Gangtok to Baba Mandir, via Nathu La- Zuluk (100 km)
After Breakfast. Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir are the must-visit points of the entire Sikkim. These destinations not only are geographical treasures but have a serene ambience with political and historical significance. Nathula passes an additional charge of INR 4000 per car. Dinner and overnight stay in Zuluk.
Day9: Zuluk to Darjeeling (111km)
After breakfast, proceed for Darjeeling (150 kms / 6 hours). Overnight at Darjeeling
Day10: Darjeeling sightseeing
Early morning get ready for an exciting excursion tour to Tiger Hill (8,500 ft), the famous sunrise point in eastern Himalaya and get the breathtaking view of the changing colour reflection over the Mt. Khnagchendzonga peak and en route back to the hotel visit Batasia Loop, this is a war memorial also visit Ghoom Monastery, one of the oldest monastery. After breakfast proceeds to Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan refugee self-help centre (closed on Sunday), Happy valley tea garden, Japanese temple & Peace pagoda and back to the hotel, evening free to join in a delighted cultural evening at Darjeeling Night angle Park, where the different traditional folk dance present by local people, overnight halt at Darjeeling.
Day11: Darjeeling to Bagdogra airport
Today is the farewell day of your magnificent tour so do spare a few minutes of your valuable time and write to tell us how much you enjoyed the tour. Today with many wonderful memories drive down to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station (124 km/ 4 hours) for Delhi or Onward Destination.
· As per state guidelines, Travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
· All travellers including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Deyor Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
· Deyor reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
· Pick up from the airport should be mandatory between 5 am to 7 pm. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Travellers are advised to let Deyor know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Deyor can rearrange their Itinerary.
· By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
· As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in the main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotels in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
· Nathula Pass is Indo-China Border which is operated by the Indian Army. There are some limitations to the entry of civilians therefore this place is optional in the itinerary. Travellers can opt for visiting this place at an additional charge directly to the tour operator. However, whether the travellers will be permitted to Nathula pass still depends on the instructions of Sikkim Tourism on the particular day of visit morning at 09:30 AM. Also, Nathula Check Post closes at 10:30 am & is closed on Monday & Tuesday every week.
· Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost of 5000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package
· Mt. Katao, Kalapathar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra cost, payable on the spot and are subject to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
· Cholamu Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
· The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury cars (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
· Deyor may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
· North Sikkim includes tribal villages like Lachen & Lachung which have beautiful scenic views of Kanchenjunga range however they are very remote destinations where the accommodation quality may vary compared to accommodations in Gangtok or Darjeeling. The accommodation is very basic in nature, One may not expect luxuries here. There are no star categories in remote destinations such as Lachen & Lachung
· Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for infants under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism. That means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
· Zero Point is not included in Itinerary & is optional. It is completely dependent on the weather.
· Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Deyor will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
· In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
· Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir
· If Monasteries are closed due to any covid restrictions.
· Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Deyor does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
· Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
· Cancellation as per cancellation policies on the website.
· GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
· Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
· The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
· Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
· The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zones; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.