Situated in the heart of the western Himalayas, lies the beautiful state of Himachal which is believed to be the abode of Gods and Goddesses. Bask in the blissful weather, scenic splendour, and jolly vibes exactly the way you like and explore some of the most gorgeous cities including Shimla, Kullu, and Manali.
Referred to as the "Queen of Hill Stations", Shimla is a land of mystical peaks with a serene climate and a jolly local culture. Whereas Manali is an idyllic getaway destination for people who seek both comfort and adventure. Kullu is a small town that lies between Shimla and Manali and is famous for its natural splendours and pristine views of snow-capped mountains and lush green vegetation.
What is included in the tour
✅ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
✅ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitised hotels
✅ Buffet breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
✅ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
✅ Sightseeing as per itinerary
✅ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan / SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Bring out the child in you on the toy train ride of Shimla while humming the songs of your travel playlist
Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
Drive through the snow walls on both sides at the Rohtang Pass; A high mountain pass situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters
Freeze your soul by taking a dip in the hot water spring of Vashisht and relax your body and mind
Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years
DAY 1 | Reach Shimla from Delhi | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated by Magical Misty Hills
- Reach Delhi and meet our representative.
- Transfer from Delhi to Shimla, through the scenic ghat roads.
- Check-in at the hotel in Shimla and rest for some time.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to roam and explore the popular landmarks and local markets around the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Shimla.
DAY 2 | Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Start your day with a perfect breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the local sightseeing.
- You will first trek to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the ancient temple which is dedicated to Lord Hanuman.
- Then proceed to witness the Ridge Road located at the heart of Shimla which is a large space where all the cultural activities take place.
- You will also be visiting the Rashtrapati Niwas that once served as the residence of the British Viceroy of India, and the Christ Church which is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar.
- Visit the Mall Road lined with colourful shops where you can shop for souvenirs.
- Other places you can visit near Mall road are Town Hall, Gaiety Theatre and Scandal Point.
- You will then be proceeding towards Kufri, which passes through the splendid Hasan Valley and is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo which is home to wildlife like Felines, Antelopes, and other birds including Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Shimla.
DAY 3 | Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods |
- Start your morning with a delicious breakfast and get ready to depart to Manali.
- On the way when passing through the Mandi district, you will see the beautiful Pandoh Dam which offers views that are refreshing for the eyes, mind, and soul.
- You will then stop for sightseeing at Kullu which is a paradise for nature lovers.
- Visit the amazing Himalayan National Park with hosts a large variety of flora and fauna and the pious Raghunath Temple.
- You will also visit some of the other famous temples and landmarks in Kullu before continuing your journey towards Manali.
- Reach Manali and Check-in at the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 4 | Excursion to Solang Valley and Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley|
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate experience in Manali
- You will embark on the journey to the beautiful Solang Valley where you can take an adventure stroll and enjoy adventure activities like Zorbing, and Paragliding.
- Once back to Manali, you can also visit the Tibetan Monastery which is not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan Culture Centre.
- Also visit Jagatsukh, a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund which is a famous hot water sulphur spring.
- Then proceed to the Hadimba Devi Temple which is an ancient temple (around 450 years old) that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wife of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim.
- Go to Club House in the evening and spend leisure time at Mall Road.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 5 | Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Have a Unique Experience Driving Through the Walls of Snow |
- After having an early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (Closed on Tuesdays).
- Pass through the beautiful sights of glacier peaks, Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. The twin peaks of Geypan are also visible from Rohtang.
- Rohtang Pass is covered with snow all around the year and lying at an elevation of 3978 m it offers a breathtaking view of the Himalayas.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 6 | Departure from Manali | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories |
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and then proceed to check out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi
- Once you reach Delhi it marks the end of the trip.