About the Activity:
- The jungles on the foothills of the Himalayas and on the Shivalik range of hills are an amazing location, and to camp in this wilderness is a great opportunity at adventure. This camping experience with rafting in Rishikesh is a great adventure waiting to be explored.
- You will be staying at the campsite in the forest, at a mere distance of about 19 km from Lakshman Jhula, in comfortable tents that can take 2 to 3 people at a time.
- Apart from this, the activities on the campsite include adventures like jungle trekking, River Rafting, alongside games like Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carrom, Playing Cards, and Chess.
- The camp has all the modern facilities and amenities required to make your stay comfortable and memorable, including a power back-up for charging electronic devices, and an evening campfire.
Check-in: 11 AM
Check-out: 10 AM
What is included in the tour
- Stay in comfortable two bedded tent on double/triple sharing basis
- 1 each of breakfast, lunch, and dinner (veg/non-veg) included in the package.
- Activities : Camping, Jungle Trekking, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carrom and more!
- River Rafting (9 Km)
- Access to Swimming Pool
- Hi-tea with snacks
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Travel to and from the campsite
Day 1 - Arriving at Campsite
12:00- Arrive at the campsite on your own and check-in to the allotted tents.
2:00- Lunch will be served.
3:00- Take part in the amazing activities held for you at the campsite.
4:30- Leave for a jungle trekking experience in the nearby region.
7:00- Bonfire with evening snacks and light music
9:00- Dinner will be served, after which you can retire for the night.
Day 2 - River Rafting
9:00- Breakfast will be served after you wake up this morning.
Leave from the campsite for your adventure of River Rafting at the end of which, your experience will come to an end.