What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing for 3 nights in 4 rooms + 2 Extra Bed.
- Meals on MAP Plan - Breakfast and Lunch.
- Royal Traditional Welcome with Aarti, Tikka
- A welcome drink on arrival.
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee maker in the room.
- Free use of hotel recreational facilities and swimming pool.* As per Govt Norms (Indoor Games like :- Table Tennis / Carom / Chess /Playing cards & Outdoor Games Likes :- Cricket / Badminton).
- All meals shall be served at the restaurant on a buffet
- All Applicable Taxes
- Twin bedded/ Large bedded would be allotted to subject to availability Floors.
- Rooms for the groups/ FiTs would be allotted on the same floor or next to each other subject to availability.
What is NOT included in the tour
Meals that are not mentioned in inclusions
Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
GST @ 5%