Gangtok is also known as the land of monasteries due to the sheer number of monasteries it houses. It has emerged as a major Buddhist pilgrimage center and has some of the finest monasteries in India that you cannot afford to miss. The Rumtek monastery is undoubtedly one of the greatest monasteries in the country.
Siliguri is situated at the base of the Himalaya mountains in the plains of Darjeeling District by the side of River Mahananda. It is the 2nd largest city in West Bengal and known as the gateway of North-Eastern India.
What is included in the tour
● Accommodation on double/triple sharing at base category hotels/homestays
● Breakfast and Dinner(as per the itinerary).
● Vehicle(SUV/Tempo) support as per the itinerary
● Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
● Airport Pick up and Drop
What is NOT included in the tour
● Meals that are not mentioned in inclusions
● Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
● Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
● Nathula Pass additional charge basis INR 5000 per car.
● Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
● Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
● Travel Insurance
Day 1 - Transfer from Silliguri to Gangtok
Day 2 - Gangtok to Lachen
Day 3 - Lachen - Gurudongmar - Lachung
Day 4 - Lachung - Yumthang - Gangtok
Day 5 - Gangtok - Silliguri