Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
Krabi, the capital of southern Thailand's Krabi Province, is a resort town near the Andaman coast. It lies in an area of limestone karsts and mangrove forest. On a hilltop reached by stairs, the Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist site with panoramic views. Khao Kanab Nam, 2 slanting hills rising out of water, form a local landmark. Andaman Sea destinations like the Phi Phi Islands are accessible by ferry.
The Phi Phi Islands are an island group in Thailand, between the large island of Phuket and the west Strait of Malacca coast of the mainland. The islands are administratively part of Krabi province.
What is included in the tour
- Hostel Accommodation
- All Mentioned Transfers
- All Mentioned Island Hopping
- 8 Meals
- Adventure & Local Activities
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fee of Thailand (Approx 2000 for Indian passport holders)
- The fee may vary depending on your nationality/type of passport
- These are nominal charges that may be levelled at monuments / island national parks.
- Any kind of personal expenses, island hopping ferry charges, skydiving/ziplining fees, local travel/transfers not included above, other meals.
- Arrive at Phuket Airport
- Transfer (SIC) to Phuket Walking Street Hostel
- Explore the city on your scooty / bike
- Meetup at the walking street for pub crawl at Walking Street
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Hostel
- Island Day, visit James Bond Island (Optional)
- Visit Promthep Cape for some spectacular sea views
- Meet up at Patong Plaza for Dinner
- Bangla street is perfect for your night life
- Overnight rest at the hostel
- Experience the mesmerising sunrise at Karon Beach
- Transfers to Phi Phi early morning via ferry
- Spend time soaking the sun at the famous Long Beach
- Party all night at the Loh Dalum Beach
- Overnight stay at the hostel in Phi Phi
- Visit Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Phi Phi Don, Bamboo Island, Viking Cave, & Pileh Bay
- In the evening get some rest after this exhausting tour.
- Meet up at Reggae Bar to enjoy LIVE boxing over drinks.
- Overnight rest at the hostel in Phi Phi
- Visit Phi Phi View Point for a stunning sunrise
- Also experience the Tonsai Bay Walk
- We'll arrange an amazing brunch for you at the pier
- Ferry Transfers to Krabi
- Soak the sun at Long Beach Krabi
- Yoga session in the evening to detoxify from the heavy travel
- Overnight stay at the hostel in Krabi
- Must visit the optional Island hopping tour covering Paradise Island, Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh More
- Discover the magnificent Phra Nang Cave beach on the Railway Peninsula
- Snorkelling Paradise sessions
- View the amazing sunset at Aonang
- Rush to the beach for an all nighter pub hopping session!
- Transfers to Krabi airport for your departure back to India.
- Hope you had an amazing trip and you're already planning your next one with us!