The Paradise Island Resort Maldives is a synonym of luxury. It is located at North Male’ Atoll, Maldives which is just 9 kms away from the Velena International Airport. Here you can enjoy the splendid mesmerising sunsets or can indulge into water sports for some adrenaline rush. For newlyweds Paradise Island Resort Maldives honeymoon packages are very popular.
For couples it provides the most romantic dreamy escape in the tropical gateway of Maldives which is not less than a heaven. Paradise Island Resort is right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze which makes it the best holiday destination to spend some amazing quality time with your family.
From relaxing spa sessions to destination dining, from large water villas to beach side sunset villas have a wide variety to choose from. You name it and they have it. For some exquisite dining experience and lip-smacking food, there are so many cuisines and many different restaurants available at the resort on Paradise Island. If you want to enjoy seafood you can go for Farumathi or if you want to enjoy open dining you can go for Lagoon Restaurant.
What is included in the tour
- 3 Nights Superior Beach Bungalow
- 1 Night Water Villa
- Return transport from Speed boat
- Meal Plan : Full Baord Basis
- The Hotel will provide the following compliments for Guests:
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day).
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports (excluding coach and instructors); Badminton, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis,
Beach Volleyball, Squash, Sauna, Steam bath, Daylight Tennis, Basketball, Jacuzzi.
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass.
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners. (for weddings not older than 6
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees.
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort.
All honeymoon, Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees to be notified at the time of booking and specified in the voucher.
What is NOT included in the tour
- - Any Water sports or excursions except the one mentioned in inclusions
- - Travel Insurance
- - Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- - RT PCR Test
- - Airfare
Day 1: Arrival at Velana International Airport, Maldives
Upon your arrival at Velana International Airport, you will be greeted by the Paradise Island Resort representative and will be taken to your resort via speedboat. Check-in at the resort and just relax in the superior beach bungalow.
Day 2: Leisure day
From tons of activities provided by the resort you can go for some lip-smacking dining, relaxing and rejuvenating Spa sessions or you can enjoy the beauty of coral reefs in the Indian Ocean by indulging in some enthralling water sports such as Snorkeling Trips, Morning fishing, Sunset Dolphin etc.
Day 3: Leisure day
Staying at the luxurious water villa is peaceful, refreshing and a once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy the sunset from the decks and direct access to the coral reefs. Gear up yourself for the experience. Live in the moment by don't forgetting to capture the memories. Get yourself as many pictures as possible to capture the beauty of pristine water and the island with your family.
Day 4: Leisure Day
Enjoy the beauty of crystal blue water from your water villa.
Day 5: Leisure day and Departure
After such a fantastic experience it's time for the check out. After all the procedures you will be taken from the Paradise Island Resort Maldives to the Velena International Airport via speedboat which will take approximately 20-25 mins.