Andaman and Nicobar Islands, also known as Kalapani is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India.
They include a whooping 572 islands in total out of which only 50 are inhabited by people where rest are either too small, come under forest reserve or used by Indian military as their base.
The islands have been the favorite tourist destination for a while now and offer one of the most out-of-world, exquisite vacation spots in India.
The weather here is moderate and doesn't follow the trends of India. When there is summer all over the mainland, Andamans just start out with monsoon and therefore offer a perfect break from the harsh sun.
The glistening clean white sand beaches, wide shorelines and crystal blue waters offer a perfect place to take a dip or enjoy water sports throughout the day.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as per the mentioned package details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair / Havelock Island / Neil Island.
- Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter-Island transfers by AC Luxury tourist ferry (Kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guests will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup/drop wherever applicable.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Water sport activities:- Scuba Diving & Glass bottom boat ride
One Candle light Dinner during the stay
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Any kind of air/ship fare.
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges.
- Expenses incurred due to bad weather, natural calamity/flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
Journey to one of the dazzling islands in the Indian subcontinent and explore the luscious nature surrounding the area filled with stimulating marine life, untouched coral reefs and immersing yourself to the endless ocean views. Experience the finest scuba diving in Andaman which will be gratifying and engaging for both novice and advanced divers. Spend time with loved ones on Andaman beach and mesmerise. This particular Andaman tour package will include all the exotic locations like Corbyn’s cove beach, Celluar Jail, Radhanagar Beach, Elephanta Beach, Neil Beach, Bharatpur Beach and many more locations filled with fun activities and excursions.
Important Note: Celluar Jail and Baratang Island will be closed on Monday
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair
- Our representative will welcome you at the airport and escort you to the pre-booked hotel. The representative will also assist you with check-in formalities.
- The Andaman trip will officially kick-off with a visit to Celluar Jail.
- Truly experience Andaman with an excursion to Corbyn’s Beach and conclude the day with enthralling Sound and Light Show in the evening at Celluar Jail.
- Check back to the hotel at Port Blair.
Day 2: Visit North Island and Ross Island
- Start your day with an excursion to Ross Island – an unique island of Andaman filled with old building constructed by Indian prisoners during the colonial period. This exotic island is covered with dense forests creating a sanctuary for a variety of birds and animals.
- Transfer to North Island which is commonly referred as Coral Island. This island is one of the most populated destinations for tourists and it is highly advised to experience the Marine life through snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Conclude your day with a transfer back to Port Blair and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Ferry transfer to Havelock Island – Visit to Radha Nagar Beach
- After breakfast get transferred by a Private Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island – the most popular of the Andaman Islands. Greeted by our representative at the destination and get transferred to the Andaman resort.
- Visit Radhanagar Beach which is surrounded with tropical jungle and covered with soft white sand across the beach. It is recommended to have a nice relaxing swim in the ocean as the waves are moderate and is one of the few beaches where there are no restrictions on swimming.
- Conclude a long thrilling day with an overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Visit Havelock Island – Elephant Beach
- Finish with breakfast, proceed to Elephant beach, one of the most sought after destination in the island as it offers stunning clear water views of the ocean and offers a wide range of water sports activities like Kayaking, Jet Skiing, Banana boats and much more at additional costs.
- It is highly recommended rent a 2-Wheeler to fully explore the gorgeous island at your leisure time.
- Transfer to Port Blair, check-in into pre-booked hotel and conclude your adventurous day with an overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5: Departure from Port Blair
- Finish your trip with a fantastic breakfast and farewell from our representatives.
- Check-out and get transferred to the airport.
- Reflect on the experience of a lifetime packed with heart-warming memories and finest hospitality services.
1. What is the best time to visit Andaman and what is the ideal time to beat the crowd?
The peak season for the islands is ideally during the months of November, December and January when the climatic conditions in the region perfectly complements the magnificent islands as well as the activities present in the area. Although the island is frequently visited by enthusiastic travellers throughout the year, the ideal time to beat the crowd would be August and September. On average the flights during these months are 3% cheaper on average.
2. What are the ideal airports to travel from and the best time to book the flights?
Direct flights are available to the Island primarily from New Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad. It is recommended to book the flight at least 3 weeks in advance in order to capitalize below average fares.
3. How safe is to interact with the natives of the Islands?
Majority of the local tribes are located in the Nicobar Islands whereas the Andaman Islands are more accessible by tourists. It is advised by Andaman tourism not to interact with the local tribes.
4. What are the ferry timings to travel across the Islands?
The ferry timings are subjected to change according to the demand and tourist traffic in the region. The exact timings will be provided after booking. In a situation where private ferry is not available due to bad weather or seat availabilities, government ferry will be provided for the transfer.
5. What activities are recommended?
The Islands are rich in coral reefs and some of the activities recommended are snorkelling, diving and kayaking which are available at additional costs.
6. What is the availability of the hotels on different Islands?
Hotel mentioned by the travel expert are available for booking. However, in the case the selected Hotel is unavailable; a similar property within the similar category will be provided.
7. Do we need a Covid Test to travel?
For unvaccinated travellers, it is mandatory to take a RT-PCR test 48 hours before travel. For double vaccinated travellers, you do not need a RT-PCR test but it is mandatory to carry the vaccination certificate.