Program Duration: 3 days
Difficulty : Easy
Start / Finish: Dehradun
Nearest Town: Mussorie
The Nag Tibba trek is a short and easy weekend trek to Nag Tibba (Serpent’s Peak) near Mussorrie. At over 3000 meters it is the highest peak in the Nag Tibba range of Garhwal Himalayas. Nag Tibba is amongst three principal ranges of the Lesser Himalaya . Nag Tibba Trek is an ideal weekend trek which can easily covered over any extened weekend. From Nag Tibba one have uninterrupted views of himalayan peaks like Bandarpoonch, Gangotri group of peaks and Kedarnath peak to name a few.
What is included in the tour
- All Veg meals from day 1st lunch to day 3rd lunch.
- Tented Accomodation during the trek on sharing basis.
- First aid medical kit.
- Qualified and experienced Trek guide and support staff
- Morning – Evening Tea/ Coffee with light snacks.
- Camping Logistics.
- All necessary fees and permits
- Surface transfer from Dehradun – Dehradun .
- All inclusive taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal during transit
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide
- Porter / Mule for carrying personal luggage.
Day 01: Dehradun – Panthwari – Kathian ( 4-5 hrs drive / 6 kms trek )
Arrive at Dehdradun by 6.00 am. Depart for Panthwari via Mussoorie–Kempty falls–Nain-Bagh. Expected arrival time at Pantwari 12 noon. Trek from Pantwari to Kathian .
Day 02: Kathian – Nag Tibba Top - Kathian ( 6 kms / 5 hrs)
Trek from Kathian to Nag Tibba Top. Explore the area (at the left side slope from the summit one can get a terrific view of the Himalayan ranges namely Swargrohini range, Gangotri ranges, Banderpoonch etc. ) and come back to Kathian.
Day 03: Kathian – Panthwari – Dehradun ( 6 kms trek / 4-5 hr drive)
Trek from Kathian to Pantwari and Drive back to Dehradun (4 Hours trek) and reach back Dehradun by 6 PM.